Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've received an offer to study Events and Entertainment at GSM, location wise this university is great, but unlike the other universities I've received offers from I can't seem to find anybody else who's gotten an offer from this University, and I'd like to just talk to some people who'd potentially be in the same year as me? If anybody could help then that'd be great.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by MiichaelKing)
    I've received an offer to study Events and Entertainment at GSM, location wise this university is great, but unlike the other universities I've received offers from I can't seem to find anybody else who's gotten an offer from this University, and I'd like to just talk to some people who'd potentially be in the same year as me? If anybody could help then that'd be great.
    Hi I've moved this into the University of Greenwich forum for you. If you look round the forum (and on the Connect pages) you should be able to find other applicants and current students who are on TSR. Post in the stickied threads to chat to the biggest groups of people.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi MiichaelKing! Just to let you know, we are a separate institution from Greenwich School of Management, we being University of Greenwich, though we do offer Business & management based degrees!

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I've got a conditional offer to study hospitality management at Greenwich and I've been trying to find people who are going there this year too!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I also get a condisional offer to study event managment..Actually I'm about to deside in which campus I want to stay!

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for my accommodation yesterday. I decided to go for Greenwich and Denfoe as s second preference. Have you been to any of the accommodations at all?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi Sorawi2501, can I just ask if you have applied to the University of Greenwich or GSM? (I won't be much help with questions about GSM )

Which accommodation did you apply for?

Let us know if you have any questions about the different types of accommodation and the surrounding areas.

Laura

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UniofGreenwich)
    Hi Sorawi2501, can I just ask if you have applied to the University of Greenwich or GSM? (I won't be much help with questions about GSM )

Let us know if you have any questions about the different types of accommodation and the surrounding areas.

Laura
    Hi! I've applied of University of Greenwich and my first choice was Cutty sark😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UniofGreenwich)

Laura
    Hi, Laura I'm Marietta and I have applied to the university of Greenwich and my first choice is Daniel Dafoe! My only question is about the social life at this acommodation!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Sorawi2501)
    Hi! I've applied of University of Greenwich and my first choice was Cutty sark😊
    HI!

Cutty Sark is lovey, While I was a student I lived there during my first year. I have so many fond memories of my time there.
    It's so close to the University (5 minute stumble, when your running late), underneath a Wetherspoons and right in the center of Greenwich.

Never a dull moment, when you have the whole of London at your finger tips.

(Original post by mariettamar)
    Hi, Laura I'm Marietta and I have applied to the university of Greenwich and my first choice is Daniel Dafoe! My only question is about the social life at this accommodation!
    Hey Marietta,
    Although I have never lived at Daniel Defoe It is our newest and might I say our swankiest accommodation.
    Its right next to the DLR station so you can pop into central London whenever you want and I believe it has the biggest kitchens of all of our accommodations which are great for social gatherings.

Have you both seen all the pictures of the different rooms?

Sophi
    University of Greenwich
    Attached Images

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.