Turn on thread page Beta

subway combinations? watch

ReputationRep:
    6 inch or sometimes foot long. Italian. Chicken tikka, Cucumbers, Olives, Jalepenos and ranch. Cheese and toaasted ofc. Like 96% of the time.

ReputationRep:
    Italian Herb and Cheese, Meatball Marinara, Cheese and Toasted.

The only way.

ReputationRep:
    I'm boring when it comes to Subway.

I always get a six inch 'turkey breast and ham' on hearty Italian with pepper cheese toasted. Then I either have ketchup or brow sauce. Occasionally I have a bit of lettuce.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    6 inch italian meatball marina, occasionally i have lettuce with it. Barely go to subway though as my partner is allergic to some of the stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    6 inch italian meatball marina, occasionally i have lettuce with it. Barely go to subway though as my partner is allergic to some of the stuff
    Dump him.
    No just joking.
    But can you go without him?
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Kholmes1)
    Dump him.
    No just joking.
    But can you go without him?
    yes of course i can go without him, i just feel bad as he used to be able to eat them but now he can't.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    I'm quite sure that more people would rather take the car to go out than walking, especially when where they need to go is pretty far away. At least that's what I thought most people were like...
    The only subways I've seen involve a bit of walking:dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    subway is healthier then a doctor running a marathon downing a jar of vitamins tbh
    Uhuh and I totally believe you Zarga

Do you have tuna and tika in the same sub? Didn't know you could do that. I must try that tomorrow I bet its heaven.
    Yep I had it today!!!!! It was like 😍. Put more chicken tikka in compared to tuna and it's like heaven wrapped up. It's sooooo good.

(Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    That wouldn't stop me from eating it
    :lol: Nor me! Every calorie is worth it when you have a footlong sub

(Original post by cherryred90s)
    In comparison to other fast food restaurants, subway is healthy
    Haha that's true but depending on what you get it still ain't healthy. I know mine isn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Uhuh and I totally believe you Zarga

Yep I had it today!!!!! It was like 😍. Put more chicken tikka in compared to tuna and it's like heaven wrapped up. It's sooooo good.

:lol: Nor me! Every calorie is worth it when you have a footlong sub

Haha that's true but depending on what you get it still ain't healthy. I know mine isn't.
    How much extra is it? Or is it the same price you just have less.

ReputationRep:
    How much extra is it? Or is it the same price you just have less.
    You pay a bit more. I think like a quid for both and you can decide to have either more tikka and 2 scoops of tuna or less tikka and 3/4 scoops of Tuna. I always get more tikka.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    You pay a bit more. I think like a quid for both and you can decide to have either more tikka and 2 scoops of tuna or less tikka and 3/4 scoops of Tuna. I always get more tikka.
    Can you do it with special offers. Like the £5 deal. Ill ask next time I go down. Theres a subway in my college so. I wished my bursary worked for subway as well. I know where I would go every day.

ReputationRep:
    Can you do it with special offers. Like the £5 deal. Ill ask next time I go down. Theres a subway in my college so. I wished my bursary worked for subway as well. I know where I would go every day.
    Ummmm I don't think cuz it cost me £7 today with drink and crisps. So it's more. Haha if only if only

ReputationRep:
    Subway do delivery but only in some places

ReputationRep:
    srs i'll take a picture next time and tag you in a thread
    Wot? Do you expect me to think you genuinely dip your bread with mayonnaise into fanta and eat it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fire_and_ice)
    Wot? Do you expect me to think you genuinely dip your bread with mayonnaise into fanta and eat it?
    not mayonnaise, southwest sauce. and i also smear my free chocolate cookie into the bread too

i dont get why this is so hard for you to accept tbh

ReputationRep:
    not mayonnaise, southwest sauce. and i also smear my free chocolate cookie into the bread too

i dont get why this is so hard for you to accept tbh
    Alright, big man. You might as well just dip your eggs in chocolate mousse and eat it then. You'll probably enjoy that too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fire_and_ice)
    Alright, big man. You might as well just dip your eggs in chocolate mousse and eat it then. You'll probably enjoy that too.
    good idea! sounds delicious, only if the eggs are raw tho

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.