Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have an offer for an Mres at Silwood Park Campus BUT was relying on the new government loans to pay my tuition fees - they are paid in three installments throughout the year, whereas Imperial want to be paid in two installments - does anyone know if either organisation can be flexible in their payments schedule?

Does anyone else have the same problem?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hi,Im having the same problem this year.I was just wondering how you overcame it? Id love to get onto my masters but im worried this may hold me back.Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi! In the end after a lot of emails it was sorted out! I tried to find the relevant email addresses for you but seem to have deleted the emails. Try emailing [email protected] as a start, explaining the problem. They may then direct you onto a more relevant department. I seem to remember dealing with people from the accounting office who were quite helpful. Basically, for my contract Imperial manually changed the due dates for the fee installments, which they must have had to do for quite a few people who use the loan. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I think these were the people who sorted it out: http://www.imperial.ac.uk/finance/fi...unts--payable/

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.