Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm wanting to apply to the Herts MA Art therapy course for this Sept in the next two weeks. Will this be too late for an application?

Do you submit an art portfolio online when submitting your application?

Is there anyone on here that has done/doing the course? It's seems rare to find I'd like know how people are finding it. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    I've done the course at Hertfordshire. I know this is probably too late but they generally accept applications until August time. It changes each year though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArtTherapy)
    I've done the course at Hertfordshire. I know this is probably too late but they generally accept applications until August time. It changes each year though.
    Hi there! I'm considering applying for the art therapy masters at Herts. I have a portfolio of prop making that I've done, but haven't done any of my own "fine art" work such as painting and portraiture since my art foundation and that was years ago now. Do you think they would consider my prop making work as part of my artistic identity?

I'm going to start doing more paintings to build a new portfolio too - what kind of thing did you present when you started the course? Sorry for the barrage of questions!
    Hannah

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 15, 2016
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.