Turn on thread page Beta

Hiding a Tattoo watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi All,

So I have recently been given the opportunity to volunteer at a well known school to help build upon my experience for applying for a PGCE.
    They have strict no tattoo policy and I can easily hide 2/3 of my tattoos. I have a tattoo that says 'ohana means family, family means no one gets left behind or forgotten' it wraps around my leg just above my foot.

I have tried covering with my foundation and concealor but have had no luck. I don't want to wear long trousers all the time and when i cross my legs you can see it and not all skirts look good with black opaque tights.

Does anyone have any other ideas?
    Thanks,
    Sophie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swhite526)
    Hi All,

So I have recently been given the opportunity to volunteer at a well known school to help build upon my experience for applying for a PGCE.
    They have strict no tattoo policy and I can easily hide 2/3 of my tattoos. I have a tattoo that says 'ohana means family, family means no one gets left behind or forgotten' it wraps around my leg just above my foot.

I have tried covering with my foundation and concealor but have had no luck. I don't want to wear long trousers all the time and when i cross my legs you can see it and not all skirts look good with black opaque tights.

Does anyone have any other ideas?
    Thanks,
    Sophie
    you're only volunteering so just wear black tights and put up with it? you arent there permanently so it shouldnt be that inconvenient. this is a perfect example of making a permanent decision way too young, you havent even started your career yet and already having issues hiding this tattoo..

ReputationRep:
    Try putting some anklets on - if you have a few that are quite tight you'd be able to keep them in place for the day hopefully

ReputationRep:
    Socks?
    Or camouflage makeup- the proper stuff not the kind for putting on dark circles and spots. Kat von D, Laura Mercier and MAC all do reasonably priced options.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.