Where is it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    What's it for Uni or LPC/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    What's it for Uni or LPC/
    Uni, I had 24 hours to write it so it sucks and I'm not even done yet.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Don't send you PS to anyone over the internet - there is no guarantee that it won't be plagiarised, and plagiarism is very real. Once you've sent it to someone, you have no control over it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foreverton)
    Where is it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'll inbox it to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Interrobang*)
    Don't send you PS to anyone over the internet - there is no guarantee that it won't be plagiarised, and plagiarism is very real. Once you've sent it to someone, you have no control over it
    Oh good Lord.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paktriot)
    I'll inbox it to you.
    Do you always make a point of ignoring the last post in the thread, and ignoring the best advice the thread contains? Don't send your PS to a stranger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Good bloke)
    Do you always make a point of ignoring the last post in the thread, and ignoring the best advice the thread contains? Don't send your PS to a stranger.
    Oh wow, did we grow up together?

I saw her post after I had replied to the other person.

ReputationRep:
    And tell me if its okay?
    I can read it if you like

ReputationRep:
    Sure, but I can't see it lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJlover)
    I can read it if you like
    (Original post by RoadToGlory)
    Sure, but I can't see it lol
    Yeah well now apparently someone can steal it. It sucks though so it's very unlikely.

ReputationRep:
    As was said there is no guarantee that no one will plagiarise but 1) I don't want to do law 2) it's personal so I doubt there would be much anyone could plagiarise. If you still don't want to its your decision and the smarter choice but I'd be willing to proofread

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foreverton)
    As was said there is no guarantee that no one will plagiarise but 1) I don't want to do law 2) it's personal so I doubt there would be much anyone could plagiarise. If you still don't want to its your decision and the smarter choice but I'd be willing to proofread

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Some points:

(a) you would say that wouldn't you?

(b) plagiarism isn't the only danger - a reader could, for instance, post the PS online and thus sabotage its use

ReputationRep:
    Yeah well now apparently someone can steal it. It sucks though so it's very unlikely.
    I'm not going to steal it, i am at uni so have written my personal statement a few years ago, I can send it to you if you want to look at structure, ect

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJlover)
    I'm not going to steal it, i am at uni so have written my personal statement a few years ago, I can send it to you if you want to look at structure, ect
    How valuable is the advice of a person who cannot use correct punctuation or even correctly spell the simple contraction "etc"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LLB gets the V)
    Were you beaten as a child? You're very paranoid.
    A place at uni isn't worth the risk.

You spend years working towards it and you **** it up because someone else did something with it. How gutting would that be?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Good bloke)
    How valuable is the advice of a person who cannot use correct punctuation or even correctly spell the simple contraction "etc"?
    but this is only a forum, i had not double checked it as its only a post lol

my personal statement was good enough to get me into my top choice uni, so I'm not worried about my irl writing skills

ReputationRep:
    Hey OP,

Send me your ps via pm and I'll proof read it for you. My ps was considered as a strong one according to my then tutor so I'll try to help you as much as I can.

ReputationRep:
    Guys, I can't even go above 2000 characters. Is that okay?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Find your perfect uni course

Don't know where to apply? Let our uni match maker be your guide

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.