Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

So recently I've had my sixth form interviews, and althought I dont officially have an offer for any of them, I've been told that there is no reason why I shouldn't get an offer.

My top choice has been Fortismere for a whike, but now I'm not too sure. I was wondering if it is the best choice for me. I am more of an independent learner, and I like being treated like an adult, so I dont particularly enjoy ot when I have to stay in school when I don't have a reason to.

Also, which of those options would help me the most if I want to get into Oxbridge universities or Russel Group universities?

Is Fortismere the best choice for that? Also, is making friends thete diffocult since there will be a lot of internals there. :/

ReputationRep:
    Since you're an independent learner and you want to be treated like an adult, I'd say woodhouse is the best place.
    Trussst me
    They are so lax with the rules, but they have amazing teachers.
    And making friends is easy, since there's around 700 people in each year who are all new students, so you're all in the same boat
    :lttd:
    sorry, I can't say much about fortismere

ReputationRep:
    St doms

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.