Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Wondering if anyone can help- got offers from all three to do liberal arts- Warwick is an absultely amazing brand new course and AAB entry but not overly fond of the uni itself as I'm v sociable and it felt a bit dead and ugly- Leeds- AAA brand new course not as good a course but absolutely loved the uni itself, Exeter I haven't been but AAA and course is decent and has been running for a couple years.
    I'm v sociable want a good nightlife and am interested in drama and rugby/ all sport so want good facilities but worried that won't get as good job prospects if I don't go to Warwick- SOMEONE HELP ME CHOOSE!!!
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Out of all unis, Warwick is by far the strongest uni you've applied for, for many reasons (reputation, grad prospects etc). I love it here, there are so many societies, there's a clubbing night every single night. We have the largest amount of societies. We are close to all the big cities, Bham, London etc. It's honestly amazing, everything about Warwick has just been so great! 1st year is a bubble of students but then you leave to go to the nearest city such as Leam, and it feels normal again. Visit us on an open day and get the true feeling from students themselves

ReputationRep:
    What do you think about Bristol's liberal arts? I have offer from Warwick, Bristol and Durham. I really can't decide. .(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adamgara)
    What do you think about Bristol's liberal arts? I have offer from Warwick, Bristol and Durham. I really can't decide. .(
    Well done on receiving such offers, it's gonna be such a hard decision since theyre all competing universities. Why not check out each uni, and then choose over your own preference!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShafTJB)
    Well done on receiving such offers, it's gonna be such a hard decision since theyre all competing universities. Why not check out each uni, and then choose over your own preference!

I'm from Hungary. I thought about but I simply don't have enough time becasue of my exams.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Heya, I've moved this to a different forum for you hopefully you will get more responses here.

Also check out the university subfora to see if you can find discussions about those 3 unis or ask questions of your own.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShafTJB)
    Out of all unis, Warwick is by far the strongest uni you've applied for, for many reasons (reputation, grad prospects etc). I love it here, there are so many societies, there's a clubbing night every single night. We have the largest amount of societies. We are close to all the big cities, Bham, London etc. It's honestly amazing, everything about Warwick has just been so great! 1st year is a bubble of students but then you leave to go to the nearest city such as Leam, and it feels normal again. Visit us on an open day and get the true feeling from students themselves

This little lies we tell ourselves to keep us going. Don't talk ****.

ReputationRep:
    Warwick is a great uni but it's in a boring area. Honestly. Coventry is so depressing. If you want good nightlife then you will probably have to travel into Birmingham but if you want to party a lot then this isn't wise.
    Leeds is good and it's a big city. You love the university but you wasn't so sure about the course. Research it a bit more. If you like it, go for it. If you don't, then don't bother. You have to go for a course you enjoy.
    Exeter I don't know about but you said you haven't visited. Definitely visit it before making your final decision.

ReputationRep:
    Visited Exeter now feels like it slots somewhere inbetween the two for both course and environment- thanks for helping me out! Please let me know if anyone thinks I should choose otherwise!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone here end up studying, where and how is it?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 6, 2016

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.