Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Now I can give really good relationship advice and saved many of my friends relationships from falling apart, but I myself am single most of the time, not that there's a problem with being single. However what intrigues me is I can save other people's relationships but I can't even establish one for myself let alone keep one. Anyone have any ideas why this might be??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J.Chessher)
    I myself am single most of the time
    Now you know why.

http://oi68.tinypic.com/bgo32d.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Death Grips)
    Now you know why.

http://oi68.tinypic.com/bgo32d.jpg
    Don't be mean

Op, I think it's different because when you're in a relationship, logic often goes out there window and you can look at your friends' relationships objectively and give them good advice.

ReputationRep:
    I see where you're coming from although in my experience...or lack of it as the case may be, I can look at friends relationships objectively and give them good advice. However when it comes to me personally I cannot have a relationship let alone maintain 1, why this is, I can't figure out.

(Original post by Blondie987)
    Don't be mean

Op, I think it's different because when you're in a relationship, logic often goes out there window and you can look at your friends' relationships objectively and give them good advice.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Different skills talking about things than engaging with someone else. Ofc communication is v important.

How much effort are you making? if you arent meeting and engaging, then you are goung to find it difficult meeting anyone.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.