Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So the last few days I have been really struggling. It got worse. I am having severe chest pains and all sorts of emotions so today I decided to go the hospital.

After waiting for 5hrs, I saw a doctor. I explained to him everything that happened with this girl, how it has really left me in pieces etc. And he said you are suffering from anxiety, and you are really stressed and you're not coping well with it. He said I need therapy. So he will write a referral letter which I need to take to my own GP. So he feels I need counselling as it will help me to relax and control my emotions etc.

So I need to make an appointment with my GP next week.

Also, I was extremely anxious and upset last week in uni. I am really going through hell right now.

Shaking, trembling, feeling anxious, crying, no appetite, no motivation, emptiness, sadness, visibly shaken, regret, tense, panicky, etc

When will this get better? I am very panicky about my uni work too. Honestly this is the worst timing ever.

ReputationRep:
    Nawh mate. Don't. She's gone and so should your anxiety too :poke:
    If you put yourself out on the line, you should always be prepared to suffer if one leaves you. So either man up and move on like one or keep letting yourself drain with her thoughts. If you had a girlfriend, you should be mature enough to understand that there are matters more important than a girl; your university for instance. Don't let one girl's thoughts spoil your career. In future make your decisions and choices wisely and with much thought

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by believeteam22)
    So the last few days I have been really struggling. It got worse. I am having severe chest pains and all sorts of emotions so today I decided to go the hospital.

After waiting for 5hrs, I saw a doctor. I explained to him everything that happened with this girl, how it has really left me in pieces etc. And he said you are suffering from anxiety, and you are really stressed and you're not coping well with it. He said I need therapy. So he will write a referral letter which I need to take to my own GP. So he feels I need counselling as it will help me to relax and control my emotions etc.

So I need to make an appointment with my GP next week.

Also, I was extremely anxious and upset last week in uni. I am really going through hell right now.

Shaking, trembling, feeling anxious, crying, no appetite, no motivation, emptiness, sadness, visibly shaken, regret, tense, panicky, etc

When will this get better? I am very panicky about my uni work too. Honestly this is the worst timing ever.
    All the advice was on the other 1000 threads you made about her. When you leave uni it will get better.

ReputationRep:
    You'll get over her when you stop making threads about her :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    broken record continues to spin...

ReputationRep:
    Sigh.

ReputationRep:
    Not you again

ReputationRep:
    i can almost see its you who is OP just from the title.

ReputationRep:
    Go out and get laid. Stop being such a pussy.

ReputationRep:
    oh my god sorry but your life is just sad

stop giving ****s about some silly females and get your life together, dont become so dependent on them.
    grow some balls dude

ReputationRep:
    I haven't read this guys past threads.
    But the replies on this thread has me in stitches.:toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Just move on and u can do that by talking to another girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fkmylife)
    Just move on and u can do that by talking to another girl
    No other girl will be good enough, he probably has a shrine in his cupboard full of her pictures.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheerycom)
    This pathetic looser again..... -__-

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That was unnecessary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamoody)
    Nawh mate. Don't. She's gone and so should your anxiety too :poke:
    If you put yourself out on the line, you should always be prepared to suffer if one leaves you. So either man up and move on like one or keep letting yourself drain with her thoughts. If you had a girlfriend, you should be mature enough to understand that there are matters more important than a girl; your university for instance. Don't let one girl's thoughts spoil your career. In future make your decisions and choices wisely and with much thought
    well said :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chikane)
    No other girl will be good enough, he probably has a shrine in his cupboard full of her pictures.
    some guys dont go as deep into this as OP so they wouldn't understand cant blame them tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheerycom)
    This pathetic looser again..... -__-
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    The spelling is killing me:facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    :teeth:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chikane)
    Lol fk it its easy just hit up a girl on sc not deep u would forget

ReputationRep:
    Jump.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 24, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.