Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I should have seen this coming. The same girl, the same situation, however many years later, and you're STILL going. believeteam. LET. HER. GO. It's absolutely beyond a joke. It's all very well and good you make out like you don't like her anymore, but it clearly isn't true. I know someone who had a slightly similar situation as you, and then he and the girl he was pining after fell out. But this amazing thing happened - whilst he hated her, he moved on with his life. He didn't keep pining after her, he didn't keep asking people for advice, and he didn't let anything drag on for more than a couple of weeks. THAT is an average timeframe. 3 years is not. And at the rate you're going, she's going to get the police on you. I'm surprised she hasn't already. If you can see it in black and white that she wants nothing to do with you, you really need to just get as far away from her as you can. You're completely obsessed, and it really is unhealthy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greeny1996)
    Oh, I should have seen this coming. The same girl, the same situation, however many years later, and you're STILL going. believeteam. LET. HER. GO. It's absolutely beyond a joke. It's all very well and good you make out like you don't like her anymore, but it clearly isn't true. I know someone who had a slightly similar situation as you, and then he and the girl he was pining after fell out. But this amazing thing happened - whilst he hated her, he moved on with his life. He didn't keep pining after her, he didn't keep asking people for advice, and he didn't let anything drag on for more than a couple of weeks. THAT is an average timeframe. 3 years is not. And at the rate you're going, she's going to get the police on you. I'm surprised she hasn't already. If you can see it in black and white that she wants nothing to do with you, you really need to just get as far away from her as you can. You're completely obsessed, and it really is unhealthy.
    Yeah. It's difficult to let go. I have been trying. Of course I still like her. I cannot stay angry at this girl for more than a day. I am still pining for her (although maybe slightly less I think). She wants nothing to do with me, yes, but it's just hard to accept. I cannot believe this happened at the end. I will always regret that I couldn't control my emotions and that I lost her friendship. It hurts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tailred)
    You are ignoring what i have said and are reverting back to your emotional waffle. You need to snap out of that cycle. First emotional waffle, then a logical/ manipulative attempt to win her back. You need to understand that you will not win her back and even if you do she will harm you. This person is bad for you. She is pathogenic. Being around her is bad. You need to find something that is fufilling. It will be painful, there will be nights you cry yourself to sleep, but it's all part of the process.

You need to start off with thinking reasonably and logically, this is where it starts.
    I am trying. I feel miserable. She was not always bad. I enjoyed being with her. I was happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by believeteam22)
    I am trying. I feel miserable. She was not always bad. I enjoyed being with her. I was happy.
    Tough. You can't have that anymore so suck it up and deal with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiaswift)

@georgiasavage
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Every thread you have been given advice on what to do but you purposely ignore it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Every thread you have been given advice on what to do but you purposely ignore it.
    No. It's difficult. I am trying, but I just cannot forget her so easily. I'm sad everyday. I miss her so much. But she wants nothing to do with me and that hurts
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    No. It's difficult. I am trying, but I just cannot forget her so easily. I'm sad everyday. I miss her so much. But she wants nothing to do with me and that hurts
    You do ignore it though, you want to be told she will come back. If I was here I'd be making a complaint to the police.

ReputationRep:
    You are reverting back to emotional waffle again. Also you've misunderstood what i was saying earlier about her being bad for you. She is bad for YOU. She is not bad for everyone, just bad for you particulary so don't victimise yourself. She never purposely went out of her way to be bad for you, she just is.

I know you want her, but she is not your possession. You can't get her back with reason, logic or manipulation.

You need to let it go. Agree with me on this. Don't tell me about how much you miss her or how much it hurts. Just agree with me then we can move on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiaswift)
    Hahaha oh Georgia you do make me laugh he can have that again with her I feel........................
    In his dreams :laugh::laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tailred)
    You are reverting back to emotional waffle again. Also you've misunderstood what i was saying earlier about her being bad for you. She is bad for YOU. She is not bad for everyone, just bad for you particulary so don't victimise yourself. She never purposely went out of her way to be bad for you, she just is.

I know you want her, but she is not your possession. You can't get her back with reason, logic or manipulation.

You need to let it go. Agree with me on this. Don't tell me about how much you miss her or how much it hurts. Just agree with me then we can move on.
    He won't listen we all said this to him on his previous 190 threads made about the girl we told him to cut her out and block her he said no and now look he is the one being blocked and removed from her life.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. It's difficult to let go. I have been trying. Of course I still like her. I cannot stay angry at this girl for more than a day. I am still pining for her (although maybe slightly less I think). She wants nothing to do with me, yes, but it's just hard to accept. I cannot believe this happened at the end. I will always regret that I couldn't control my emotions and that I lost her friendship. It hurts
    It shouldn't be hard to accept. This has gone on for far too long now. You need to stop crying about it, and quite frankly grow a pair and move on. It should be blindingly obvious that she couldn't care less about your 'regrets'.

ReputationRep:
    Don't be chicken ... just try to enjoy life & never look back. What is the point of remembering her unless you want to feel emotional. Easy way to forget a girl, is jumping right away in new one relationship.

Don't complicate your heart & mind ... just chill out & and try to be normal .... Try to stick in doing what you like.
    No memory can't be forgotten

ReputationRep:
    Ok. Something strange is happening. For the last few days I feel slightly better, I mean, I don't feel depressed all day. My chest pains have reduced too. This is weird. Also, I am not taking the antidepressants that the GP said to take. She said its my choice whether I want to or not. I thought no way, I don't want this!

I haven't contacted the girl either. I am surprisingly calm. Either I am in complete denial and I am just waiting to explode, or perhaps I have started to accept that this is it and moving on? I'm not sure to be honest. It's strange..suddenly I feel less sad I don't know why. I fear it's only temporary and if I see her in uni this coming week, I might become a wreck again. But for now, I think I'm ok. At least for now.

Of course I stop really really miss her, but I am beginning to see that it's pointless and that she will never come back.

Maybe there is hope for me?

ReputationRep:
    Ok. Something strange is happening. For the last few days I feel slightly better, I mean, I don't feel depressed all day. My chest pains have reduced too. This is weird. Also, I am not taking the antidepressants that the GP said to take. She said its my choice whether I want to or not. I thought no way, I don't want this!

I haven't contacted the girl either. I am surprisingly calm. Either I am in complete denial and I am just waiting to explode, or perhaps I have started to accept that this is it and moving on? I'm not sure to be honest. It's strange..suddenly I feel less sad I don't know why. I fear it's only temporary and if I see her in uni this coming week, I might become a wreck again. But for now, I think I'm ok. At least for now.

Of course I stop really really miss her, but I am beginning to see that it's pointless and that she will never come back.

Maybe there is hope for me?
    I'd like to say there's hope for you. And I'd like to say you've started to accept it. But I'd also bet money on you being back to moaning about things in less than a week.

ReputationRep:
    Excuse my language but ffs, no point in the comment above. I don't understand people who are complaining about the length of threads that have been posted when you're continuing to reply. If you don't want to help and have lost patience, then stop replying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greeny1996)
    I'd like to say there's hope for you. And I'd like to say you've started to accept it. But I'd also bet money on you being back to moaning about things in less than a week.
    Fair enough. I am skeptical myself. Anyway let's see.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanielleT192)
    Excuse my language but ffs, no point in the comment above. I don't understand people who are complaining about the length of threads that have been posted when you're continuing to reply. If you don't want to help and have lost patience, then stop replying.
    We do want to help. I for one want him to be able to move on and enjoy a happy and fulfilling life. We're trying to help him do that. But it's understandable that we're getting frustrated when he doesn't actually want help, he just wants to use this place as a blog in which he can vent. We're trying to help.

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough. I am skeptical myself. Anyway let's see.
    Just try to keep in mind everything that's gone wrong, as well as everyone who's tried to help you get past all this. We aren't trying to be mean, but there's only so much we can do. Ultimately, whatever happens now is all down to you, and believe it or not we actually do want you to get over this and move on with your life.

ReputationRep:
    x
    Nope, you're gonna see her at uni and explode..

You're a clever troll

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 24, 2016
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.