Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Going to talk to my crush tomorrow Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ita probably cute as in cute like a puppy
    Yeah probably, or she probably means in an attractive sort of way.:dontknow:

Sooo the only way you'll know is if you make conversation.

ReputationRep:
    Just be yourself first of all! Remember she doesn't know you like her. Try and find what you guys have in common. Just see her as a friend, don't show any signs yet that you like her. Your main goal is to be friends with her. Once you feel you guys are good friends and you think it's the right moment; you still like her, then tell her how you feel BUT NOT NOW! But please be yourself, don't worry/overthink...I know easier said than done. But honestly, just try and forget you like her; think it's not awkward. By having your mind in that set, it won't be awkward. Trust me! Hope that helped...sorry for the long message :/

ReputationRep:
    OMG I love you too...I touch myself to your posts everyday, if you smell me cuz
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    Keep it simple and talk about something you have in common
    This +1000. Good luck.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    :lol: this has been headlined and everything, the pressure is on the OP...

Good luck!
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Btw im assuming this is the chew watcher?

Guys i flopped there was one chance but i felt that it wasnt an ideal situation.

Maybe tomorrow
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Guys i flopped there was one chance but i felt that it wasnt an ideal situation.

Maybe tomorrow
    Never mind. At some stage you are going to have to create the opportunity yourself by approaching her. ....

ReputationRep:
    Any advice and how can i avoid being awkward?
    i say go with the flow, be who you are, and if he/she dose not like you after that that their not worth it, but if the conversation is good and you liked it , i say carry on what you are doing because it seems to be working <3

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOOL
    (Original post by smellmecuz)
    OMG I love you too...I touch myself to your posts everyday, if you smell me cuz

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 21, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.