The Student Room Group

University of Sussex or Goldsmiths University?

I got unconditional offers to study International Relations at both universities but i'm not sure which one to choose. If anyone could offer me some advice i'd be very thankful!
Reply 1
Pick Goldsmiths, you are much better off in London and you can have more subject trips. Sussex is in the middle of Nowhere, its pretty isolated. You have to take Buses to go in Brighton everytime and it starts to get annoying in the long run

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bossun
Pick Goldsmiths, you are much better off in London and you can have more subject trips. Sussex is in the middle of Nowhere, its pretty isolated. You have to take Buses to go in Brighton everytime and it starts to get annoying in the long run

Posted from TSR Mobile

I disagree! I've got an offer at Sussex for politics and I've lived in Brighton my whole life. There are buses and trains that both come right up to the campus and it's a 10 minute journey into town.

Come to Sussex, Brighton is London by the sea after all 😎

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Just visit both and check the atmosphere. I do agree that Brighton has a good night life but if you are originally a Londoner like me. It may be hard to adjust with the city as a whole

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
thanks for all the replies, it's going to be a hard decision as i love london more then anything but brighton seems like such a nice place aswell... but i think that sussex uni might be better for the course i want to study or what do you guys think?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending