Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello community this time I got really big issue with student finance application form I hope somebody will find time to answer my questions I've doubts about filling application form of student finance. Briefly speaking I am EU student whose parents are working in england more than 7 years now. I am married and I would like to apply for a two student loans such as tuition as well as maintenance.

However by filling up the form I came across Section 12 where my wife has to provide financial details for the year 2014/2015. The problem is that me and my wife were outside the UK but we were in EU at that time and so does she still has to provide financial details or does it mean that I am not able to get financial support.

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    thread up

ReputationRep:
    thread up

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.