Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Working in a shop - how to ask out a female customer? Watch

So I've been working in this shop for a bit now. I've always been a bit of a shy, awkward guy around girls, always had low self esteem re my looks etc. However, the perks of this job is that you get a few pretty hot girls who come in, some regularly. And some are really chatty around me and always asking how I am and they generally have a bit of a laugh with me. Of course some of them are, as they say, just being nice. But how would I go about asking them out?

I'm not talking about random girls who come in because of course that's a bit creepy. I'm talking about one or two in particular who come in often, who I have a rapport with and always have a bit of a chat with. How would I be able to pull this off without having the police called on me?

Oh yeah, also how do I ask their name without coming across as a creep?

ReputationRep:
    Would you like to buy anything else? I know a good coffee place, what did you say your name was?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So I've been working in this shop for a bit now. I've always been a bit of a shy, awkward guy around girls, always had low self esteem re my looks etc. However, the perks of this job is that you get a few pretty hot girls who come in, some regularly. And some are really chatty around me and always asking how I am and they generally have a bit of a laugh with me. Of course some of them are, as they say, just being nice. But how would I go about asking them out?

I'm not talking about random girls who come in because of course that's a bit creepy. I'm talking about one or two in particular who come in often, who I have a rapport with and always have a bit of a chat with. How would I be able to pull this off without having the police called on me?

Try to meet her outside the shop.

ReputationRep:
    Write your name and number on the receipt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

If it were me, I would say you should just ask me..... say something like "Are you up to much this week?" then wait to see what she says and ask if she would like to maybe get together at some point when she is free.

ReputationRep:
    :teeth: Coffee sometime?

ReputationRep:
    Get some blank business cards and write your phone number on it then sneak it into their bags.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 21, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.