Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hi,

I'm an 18 year old girl and I have a crush on my brother's friend (aged 21/22).
    Basically, we've only met once when I was with my brother (my brother and I went to watch a movie at the cinema and he invited his friend) and we spoke a bit then.
    My brother tells me how amazing he is and he sounds like my ideal guy so that's why I have a crush on him.

But I don't know what to do. Should I tell him somehow? Should I just leave it?
    There's also the added issue of the fact that I don't know what he thinks of me. He may just think of me as his friend's little sister.
    I'm emotionally confused so any help would be much appreciated.

(Side note: we are both Pakistani Muslims. So any help from Pakistani Muslim men/women would be super helpful but at the same time, if anyone that's not Pakistani or Muslim has any advice, I would love to read it!)

Final note:- Please don't post any hateful or nasty comments.

Thanks in advance for your help!

ReputationRep:
    As a Pakistani muslim myself, I would say either wait till you meet and maybe smile at him and show him some hair...alternatively send him a pussy pic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smellmecuz)
    As a Pakistani muslim myself, I would say either wait till you meet and maybe smile at him and show him some hair...alternatively send him a pussy pic.
    😂😂😂😂😂 savage !
    If you're a lot younger then he may just look to you as a child

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by smellmecuz)
    I'm going to ignore that last bit.
    So what you're saying is, I should be more open and smiley when I see him?

(Original post by Chez231)
    😂😂😂😂😂 savage !
    If you're a lot younger then he may just look to you as a child

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well there's three years between us. Is that a lot, do you think?

Anyone? Please help!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well there's three years between us. Is that a lot, do you think?
    18 ain't that bad , show him some attention and if you think he is interested them get closer basically

ReputationRep:
    its happened to all of us some of us have secured the guy haha just message him casually.

(Original post by Chez231)
    18 ain't that bad , show him some attention and if you think he is interested them get closer basically
    Thanks for the advice! I guess you're right. The problem is that I don't see him and I don't have Facebook.
    But I may be going to the same uni as him in September (in shaa Allah) so hopefully I can make things work there?
    Idk what to do. :bawling::bawling::bawling:

(Original post by mkap)
    its happened to all of us some of us have secured the guy haha just message
    casually.
    Haha congrats to whoever got their guy!
    I don't have a way to message him.
    I don't have his number and I don't have/want Facebook.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm an 18 year old girl and I have a crush on my brother's friend (aged 21/22).
    Basically, we've only met once when I was with my brother (my brother and I went to watch a movie at the cinema and he invited his friend) and we spoke a bit then.
    My brother tells me how amazing he is and he sounds like my ideal guy so that's why I have a crush on him.

But I don't know what to do. Should I tell him somehow? Should I just leave it?
    There's also the added issue of the fact that I don't know what he thinks of me. He may just think of me as his friend's little sister.
    I'm emotionally confused so any help would be much appreciated.

(Side note: we are both Pakistani Muslims. So any help from Pakistani Muslim men/women would be super helpful but at the same time, if anyone that's not Pakistani or Muslim has any advice, I would love to read it!)

Final note:- Please don't post any hateful or nasty comments.

Thanks in advance for your help!
    What would your older brother think?
    Smh

(Original post by Fkmylife)
    What would your older brother think?
    Smh
    That's a very good point.
    Thinking about it, I think he would be happy if it did lead to marriage because it's his best friend who he's really close to so to have him as his brother-in-law wouldn't be so bad?

Having said that, I wouldn't tell him anything about my crush right now because it's embarrassing. And also, I don't know what his friend thinks about me.

girl...... your brothers friends are off limits........ this is rule #1 for pakistani girls who want to date before marriage.
    any move you make on this guy, your brother will 10000000000% find out. and if he's pakistani as well then he will find this very awkward. don't be that girl.

girl...... your brothers friends are off limits........ this is rule #1 for pakistani girls who want to date before marriage.
    any move you make on this guy, your brother will 10000000000% find out. and if he's pakistani as well then he will find this very awkward. don't be that girl.
    Do you think so?
    What do you think I should do then?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the advice! I guess you're right. The problem is that I don't see him and I don't have Facebook.
    But I may be going to the same uni as him in September (in shaa Allah) so hopefully I can make things work there?
    Idk what to do. :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Haha congrats to whoever got their guy!
    I don't have a way to message him.
    I don't have his number and I don't have/want Facebook.
    ask to hang out with him for a chill

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.