Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenx301)
    Have you heard the chicken wing song ethereal, it's gonna be our wedding song

:rofl:

GG told me he's really in love with you but feels conflicted because you're a meat eater. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)

Cause I'm great.

West End Town House as well

At work people are like who tf are you, and I'm like I'm sweg you? :yep:
    No you not great enough to get free accommodation. :unimpressed:

I want free accommodation.

Spoiler:
    Show
    what is your secret?

ReputationRep:
    How's your coffee babes? :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    CHICKEN WINGS chicken wings hot dogs an baloneeeeeeeeeey chicken n pepperoniiiiiiiii chillin with ma homies

was gutted when your thread got closed before I had chance to see it
    No don't do that. don't do a blondie. She is annoying enough with that. :rolleyes:

ugh you have no idea how annoyed that song has made me today. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    I'm coming to your wedding.
    Spoiler:
    Show

and there will be a LOT of chicken wings :perv:

That will be a wedding made in hell.

I will do all I can to ruin it.

ReputationRep:
    So many great people live in Scotland :five:

but you're all in Glasgow :noway:

What do you study?
    Glasgow is the place to be.

English Lit and English Language yourself?

(Original post by Carolina19699)
    Yeah I was already planning on doing that How is the city like?
    The nightlife is great, some awesome bars, restaurants etc too. The people are mostly friendly in my experience, it's great for shopping and all that jazz too. And it has it's pretty parts, though looks wise it can't really be compared to somewhere like Edinburgh.

ReputationRep:

Bet you sound like that girl that sings the song as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greatguy396)
    That will be a wedding made in hell.

I will do all I can to ruin it.
    I really can't wait. I spent all my days just waiting for you to return to TSR so we can talk more about my fave topic

ReputationRep:
    No you not great enough to get free accommodation. :unimpressed:

I want free accommodation.

Spoiler:
    Show
    what is your secret?
    Family friend type thing. Is the easy answer. They own the place and I'm a great tenant so why make me pay?!

ReputationRep:
    I really can't wait. I spent all my days just waiting for you to return to TSR so we can talk more about my fave topic
    Any time I make a thread I have that dreading feeling that you are going to pop up from nowhere like 'chicken wing chicken wings'.

How did this all even start? out of everything you could have picked why did you pick chicken wings?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    Glasgow is the place to be.

English Lit and English Language yourself?

The nightlife is great, some awesome bars, restaurants etc too. The people are mostly friendly in my experience, it's great for shopping and all that jazz too. And it has it's pretty parts, though looks wise it can't really be compared to somewhere like Edinburgh.
    Oooo nice on the English front. Do you prefer lit or Lang? Are you Scottish or just move to Glasgow for university? Also you live on your own.... That's the dream. :teehee:

I am not studying atm. I got my undergrad in Biology at Bath and moved here for relationship which is now over :rip: but have a job and a good place to live so imma stay.

I'm sad because I'm meant to be leaving this amazing country for London in September as I'm going back to law school. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Family friend type thing. Is the easy answer. They own the place and I'm a great tenant so why make me pay?!
    Lucky.

Spoiler:
    Show
    you should invite the whole of tsr to your accommodation for a flat party

ReputationRep:
    Oooo nice on the English front. Do you prefer lit or Lang? Are you Scottish or just move to Glasgow for university? Also you live on your own.... That's the dream. :teehee:

I am not studying atm. I got my undergrad in Biology at Bath and moved here for relationship which is now over :rip: but have a job and a good place to live so imma stay.

I'm sad because I'm meant to be leaving this amazing country for London in September as I'm going back to law school. :sad:
    I think Lang is definitely more interesting. Lit can be a drag as you're forced to read some horrendously dull texts. I'm from London, likewise I moved here for a relationship originally but in doing so I was eligible for free tuition so I can't complain :-) and I can actually afford to live by myself here unlike in London! Sorry to hear about your relationship though

Oh Woops sorry just read your first comment! London is a great place though. Just so expensive.

ReputationRep:
    Any time I make a thread I have that dreading feeling that you are going to pop up from nowhere like 'chicken wing chicken wings'.

How did this all even start? out of everything you could have picked why did you pick chicken wings?
    I like chicken wings and u kept insulting me so I thought it would be funny one day to write chicken wings on one of your threads when I was drunk - then you kept getting really mad and it amused me so I just kept doing it :rofl: u luv me really i know u do
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Your house I think?! That's what I put on the invite.

But prob GLA.
    Yours can come to my mansion if yours want. PBut do you actually think people will turn up?
    Is there a Scottish meet up now? Do we have enough folk now haha

And OP- I study at Edinburgh. Clearly the best university in Scotland. One of the good things about Scottish unis is that they have a very broad first year (and to a lesser extent second year), where you can choose many outside courses and study anything you want pretty much. This gives you more flexibility in case you realise you prefer something else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asklepios)
    Is there a Scottish meet up now? Do we have enough folk now haha

And OP- I study at Edinburgh. Clearly the best university in Scotland. One of the good things about Scottish unis is that they have a very broad first year (and to a lesser extent second year), where you can choose many outside courses and study anything you want pretty much. This gives you more flexibility in case you realise you prefer something else.
    Yeah we need a Scottish meetup
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by apronedsamurai)
    Yeah we need a Scottish meetup
    Make a thread

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asklepios)
    Make a thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Would that be ok?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.