zarrii
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi,

What is the best way for me to revise/remember all the work from B1, C1 AND P1 which was taught to me in year 10? Such a long time now...!
its hard to remember as doing triple there are the units 2 and 3 so if anyone knows the best way to remember unit 1's then that would be great.

Thank you xxx
aamirac
Badges: 20
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by zarrii)
Hi,

What is the best way for me to revise/remember all the work from B1, C1 AND P1 which was taught to me in year 10? Such a long time now...!
its hard to remember as doing triple there are the units 2 and 3 so if anyone knows the best way to remember unit 1's then that would be great.

Thank you xxx
Unit 1 is pretty easy so don't worry too much. Just do as many past papers as you can since you've already covered all the material and doing them will help you see which topics you need to cover again.
Good Luck!
zarrii
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Thank you so much!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bapujisamji
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
A good way to revise is to look at your revision guide and cover up parts and then try to repeat them back from memory. Another good way is to watch videos from MYGCSESCIENCE and FREESCIENCELESSONS on youtube.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (103)
60.95%
No (66)
39.05%

Watched Threads