Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Here is why you're a heterosexual male and still a virgin at 21+ Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Balloon Baboon)
    I know a biter when I see one and you sir just ate my hook. Let me guess, you bench, do a few curls and drink a Maximuscle shake, right?
    I fired shots and you're acting like you wanted me too....Oh dead oh dear oh dear...

Curls for the girls right? Do you even lift yourself?

Myprotein kiddo, not paying top dolla for maxishite.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ablicious)
    I fired shots and you're acting like you wanted me too....Oh dead oh dear oh dear...

myprotein or ON gold?

ReputationRep:

You fired...shots? Speak English mate, you're not in the ghetto here.

I am actually surprised you know Myprotein. Still doesn't take away the fact that you've neglected your shoulders. I just hope you haven't left your legs out, too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wallah abdi)
    myprotein or ON gold?
    `

Myprotein Nutritional values are good and its cheap. Only let down is the taste sometimes but im not bothered.

ReputationRep:

I am actually surprised you know Myprotein. Still doesn't take away the fact that you've neglected your shoulders. I just hope you haven't left your legs out, too.
    We're speaking online kiddo......

Jell im stronger and bigger than you? Why would you hope that....are you gay for me or something? weird kid.

ReputationRep:
    `

Myprotein Nutritional values are good and its cheap. Only let down is the taste sometimes but im not bothered.
    noice. what else you take? creatine, multivits, omega3?

ReputationRep:

How can you judge his shoulders based on that pic?

ReputationRep:
    kiddo......
    For a start, I'm more than likely older than you are. Therefore I've been training longer than you. Kiddo.

Secondly, you still don't have to speak like your in the hood. It's hilarious and annoying.

Jell im stronger and bigger than you? Why would you hope that....are you gay for me or something? weird kid.
    Not sure what jell means. And how would you come to a conclusion like that? You've never seen a picture of me, but I can see a picture of you - so I know exactly what you look like, hence why I can say your shoulders a crap. U get me, blud?

And again, who said I'm male?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wallah abdi)
    noice. what else you take? creatine, multivits, omega3?

BCAAs and whey protein. That's it. Apart from some caffeine tabs Pre-workout.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MountKimbie)
    Pics. There are two pictures. And easily.

ReputationRep:
    For a start, I'm more than likely older than you are. Therefore I've been training longer than you. Kiddo.

Secondly, you still don't have to speak like your in the hood. It's hilarious and annoying.

Not sure what jell means. And how would you come to a conclusion like that? You've never seen a picture of me, but I can see a picture of you - so I know exactly what you look like, hence why I can say your shoulders a crap. U get me, blud?

And again, who said I'm male?
    Training longer and you're still smaller and weaker....Sad times. PM me for tips kid.

Don't get too frustrated bro, you might get a sweat on.

Jell = Jealous, although im sure you already knew that. Post a pic then otherwise you're just another runt trying to chat sh*t.

I did.

ReputationRep:
    Training longer and you're still smaller and weaker....Sad times. PM me for tips kid.

Don't get too frustrated bro, you might get a sweat on.

Jell = Jealous, although im sure you already knew that. Post a pic then otherwise you're just another runt trying to chat sh*t.

I did.

Again, how can you say someone is smaller and weaker than you when you have no evidence?

Setting yourself up for a fall, there.

ReputationRep:
    He's obviously a troll.

ReputationRep:
    He's obviously a troll.
    Nope.

ReputationRep:
    What even is this thread.

ReputationRep:
    Again, how can you say someone is smaller and weaker than you when you have no evidence?

Setting yourself up for a fall, there.

Well you're failing to deny it or provide evidence. Plus you're acting like it.

Don't feel too bad though kiddo....I won't judge you for being jelly.

ReputationRep:
    It's an thread from a guy who's trying to pose as an alpha. It's not working.

ReputationRep:
    Just a kid trying to make himself feel better by attempting to mock my gains.

ReputationRep:
    Well you're failing to deny it or provide evidence. Plus you're acting like it.

Don't feel too bad though kiddo....I won't judge you for being jelly.

What? I'm asking you how you can make a statement without any evidence at all.

ReputationRep:
    Just a kid trying to make himself feel better by attempting to mock my gains.

I think you need to come down a few pegs, lol!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.