Turn on thread page Beta

How can I tell if a flirty guy likes me? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    Stay away from flirty guys. They're the worst ones. Such *******s!
    I will NOT have you using such profane language in front of someone with their own white, slimline telephone with last number re-dial :noway:

It sounds like one has had many a problem with "flirty guys".
    Might I suggest you meet my son, Sheridan?
    Such a brilliant mind of his generation and still not too proud to love his mummy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hyacinth Bucket)
    I will NOT have you using such profane language in front of someone with their own white, slimline telephone with last number re-dial :noway:

Such a brilliant mind of his generation and still not too proud to love his mummy.
    Haha :lol:

Very well said, Hyacinth Bucket! I haven't spoken to you for what must be ages. Wow are you, Richard and Sheridan doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Oh hello, Mrs Bouqet!

I shall pm you just now after this post. I've missed you and although I'm well aware that you will regard this as a lie since I've made you wait so long but it is the reality.

And hahaha well I can assure you that one has found the perfect man and is extremely happy. I shall pm you for more information

Aww bless your son, Mrs Bouquet. However, I'm afraid its a bit late. Had you suggested your son's name a bit earlier, I certainly would have given it a thought knowing you as a mother.

ReputationRep:

Yes dear, a brilliant mind.

ReputationRep:
    Do you give him signs that you like him? If you give him enough signs that you like him (make more contact, get close), he would obviously fall for you. I think he is in a position that is making him ask himself what to do?

(Original post by Bulletzone)
    Do you give him signs that you like him? If you give him enough signs that you like him (make more contact, get close), he would obviously fall for you. I think he is in a position that is making him ask himself what to do?
    I was too nervous to show signs I liked him, beyond being friendly after seeing him flirt with an ex colleague as I didn't want to look silly when he might not like me. We're meeting up next week (I had to postpone as we weren't in the same city at the same time).

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 3, 2016
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.