Turn on thread page Beta

Australian News Crew Assaulted in Sweden watch

ReputationRep:
    Edit: Sorry, wrong thread

ReputationRep:
    lol.. love the old guy on the mobility scooter, who just charges in!

Anyway, europe.. yeah. migrants yeah.. some good.. some bad.. blind middleclasses not seeing the problem.. growth in stupid right wing nationalism.. jobs.. health services.. migrants.. refugees.. islam.. culture not religeon.. white people.. homeland.. 3rd world country.. multicultrualism.. charity.. helping those in need..

etc.

etc.

.thread

Spoiler:
    Show
    Serriously though, what else can be said? its disgusting, and shockingly not an isolated case in europe. but nothings going to change, not any time soon.. better make sure all you students work hard, get good jobs, and can hide away in the more middleclass areas, and pretend these problems dont exist.. thats the life!

ReputationRep:
    This is the future we have to look forward to.

ReputationRep:
    Also lol at the sweedish police.

Wont go in their because they are affraid causing of trouble..

People they were meant to be protecting get asaulted.

Good job there.

(bet the camera crew were loving it. lets be honest, that is exactly what they wanted to happen when they went there..)

ReputationRep:
    Captain Sweden approves

ReputationRep:
    This isn't surprising anymore.

Then some Somalis will harass me and make comments declaring that they are more civilized and racially superior to other Africans :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    scum

ReputationRep:
    Surprise, surprise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrawbAri)
    Then some Somalis will harass me and make comments declaring that they are more civilized and racially superior to other Africans :rolleyes:
    Civilized implies a functioning country, last I checked Somalia was still a failed state, albeit heavily internationally backed government exists in Mogadishu and the immediate surroundings.

Somaliland in the north while not recognised has been able to function as a fairly peaceful and capable psuedo-state.

It sucks what happened to the news crew, but unsurprising. Sweden has been very generous with it's immigration laws, and when you take in large numbers of disaffected angry young men from struggling/failed states and import them into a different culture where they're still angry and disaffected then what you get is these sort of incidents.

I doubt they'll be going anywhere soon, so Sweden will have to find a way to deal with the problem, but as an example of what happens when you take all comers, it's a good warning against lax immigration laws.

Although if you;re an illegal immigrant it's difficult to apply the law to you anyway sooo. *shrug*

That's life.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Sweden is history.

ReputationRep:
    Where is the techno viking when you need him? He was taking out the Arab trash long before the migrant crisis.

https://youtu.be/0DSUOumHsx8?t=3m11s

Edit: Although on second thoughts, in true Swedish fashion he seems far more concerned with his fellow Swedes than the marauding Arabs.

ReputationRep:
    There's a couple of Somali-heavy streets in Streatham in South London. My friend grew up in one of them. Somali women literally hiss and spit at white women there (not that there are many white people there but if you are then you can expect this sort of thing on the reg).

It's just the way a lot of Somalians are. You can take the person out the third world crap hole, but you often can't take the third world crap hole out the person. The entire city of Malmo in Sweden is living proof of this I'm afraid.

(Original post by Mathemagicien)
    Why do they think that? (Well, what grounds do they think they are different to other Africans?) A quick google search turns up lots of results of 'race riots' between Somalis and African-Americans, and apparently they are almost entirely Muslim, and have been for over a millennia. Is their ethnic identity centred around religion?
    Just yesterday I was racially abused by some Somalis that were convinced that Somalis are white and the most beautiful, racially superior and civilized 'nation' on the continent. They refuse to be associated with sub Saharan dogs like me :rolleyes:
    I was so outraged I couldn't speak and this news story makes it even more hilarious :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Old .news

ReputationRep:
    Just deport them, less embarrassing for the immigrants and less legs for racist tramps like a lot of the people on this thread to stand on.

ReputationRep:
    What was the point in posting this thread....your just going to get racism...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ikhan94)
    What was the point in posting this thread....your just going to get racism...
    white ppl just cant stop being racist

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrawbAri)
    Just yesterday I was racially abused by some Somalis that were convinced that Somalis are white and the most beautiful, racially superior and civilized 'nation' on the continent. They refuse to associated with sub Saharan dogs like me :rolleyes:
    I was so outraged I couldn't speak and this news story makes it even more hilarious :toofunny:
    lol somalians think they're "white"

seriously???

ReputationRep:
    lol @ those pussy policemen literally too scared to go into the area and protect them when that's literally their job description, absolutely pathetic but not surprising it being the cuckold of europe

sweden yes!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.