Turn on thread page Beta

AQA chem mod 5 and 6!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hh i have these exams on tuesday, revised loads bout 2 weeks ago as all last week had to concentrate on my biology and now today i just cant concentrate!!!!! Need to revise! ive been trying to go over mod 3 again for synoptic and getting distracted so easily as u can see!
    Anyone any ideas for motivation?!
    xx :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by britney)
    hh i have these exams on tuesday, revised loads bout 2 weeks ago as all last week had to concentrate on my biology and now today i just cant concentrate!!!!! Need to revise! ive been trying to go over mod 3 again for synoptic and getting distracted so easily as u can see!
    Anyone any ideas for motivation?!
    xx :rolleyes:
    If you discover any please do share your wisdom!

ReputationRep:
    i totally know what u mean!!! i had those bio exams as well!!! and i did loads of chem before i had to do bio!!!! its so frustrating!! ive got some pretty rubbbish advice, but basically, itl all be over soon, so worki like mad for the last few days then collapse after!! (and take litle vvvlitle breaks!!)

ReputationRep:
    I have these too... today I did modules 1-4 by rewriting what i knew and seeing if I remembered everything. It may not be the best technique but I didn't have the entire weekend to do it (gotta do Physics tomorrow). I did remember everything, just about! But I've been revising since March.

I have done pretty well on the multiple choice papers we did as class tests, and I think I am getting to grips with CHM5, but I still feel a little uncomfortable.

University open days

• Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of the West of England, Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon - Frenchay Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of East London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
Poll
Are you chained to your phone?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.