Is scdkey.com legit?

Watch
OWENHARVEY
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
hi, i just bought a game from there want to refund but im not sure how or where to go to do that
ShowTime_23
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
They have a great support. Legit website and very nice guys by support . Just made a friend there Haha
ShowTime_23
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by OWENHARVEY)
hi, i just bought a game from there want to refund but im not sure how or where to go to do that
Hello , you can talk with the support for that have a nice day
13kf
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
should have found scdkey earlier. good customer service and legit keys.
13kf
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
should have got to scdkey earlier. excellent online customer service and legit keys.
DrMikeHuntHertz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You can use allkeyshop.com to compare prices across key sites for games, they sometimes have discount codes to get.

Also use PayPal were possible then you have buyer protection.
FreeDeutschland
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
cdkeys dot com is legit I've bought about 20 games from them and know many others who have
hbrunner51
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I bought office for the ridiculously low price of 26.95 - it was bs - product key didn't work - contacted them through chat - they advised sign out and sign back in wait a day - could be server - switch browser etc - they continued to say through chat that they tested it and it worked - it's bs - when I asked for refund they said they first had to resell product key to make sure it works - they are running a scam
SuperCyther
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I used scdkey to buy a windows 10 pro oem key. At first it did not work but said "Windows cannot be activated right now" but then I tried again the next day and it worked!
Last edited by SuperCyther; 1 year ago
Luke9380
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yeah its completely real, bought many games from that site. The reason those games are cheaper is because they are sold by independent sellers (like ebay) which often either flip sell the game codes at a higher price later on while your still getting a discount or want to flog games they dont want that have been gifted from bought hardware like graphics cards e.t.c
mysticopa
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Do not buy from SCDKey, total scam. I ordered a key, had to contact customer service after payment because I didn't get the key. They made me wait for hours then sent me a e-mail wanting personal info such as photo ID and banking numbers even when I already payed with my VISA card. I told them I never had to do this with other vendor, requested a refund. They said they were gonna refund but never followed through!! I had to call my bank. DO NOT BUY TOTAL SCAM.

They charged me a second time as well. I had to change my credit card number to stop them from charging me. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM
Last edited by mysticopa; 3 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (243)
33.75%
No (477)
66.25%

Watched Threads