Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I couldn't find a thread for current Imperial offer holders so I thought it would be a good idea to make one! The idea of this thread is to provide a platform for offer holders to share information and discuss any questions they may have about their course or Imperial in general.

This is a general offer holder thread so it doesn't matter which course you have applied for, everyone is welcome!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to burst your bubble but i saw a thread for this before, link below (even though that thread isnt that popular, maybe because Imperial is pretty darn slow lol)

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...offer%20holder

May i ask what offer you have?
    I have one for the JMC all I need is an A* is further maths

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by N92991)
    Sorry to burst your bubble but i saw a thread for this before, link below (even though that thread isnt that popular, maybe because Imperial is pretty darn slow lol)

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...offer%20holder

May i ask what offer you have?
    I have one for the JMC all I need is an A* is further maths
    Thanks, I haven't seen that thread before. You are probably right about its lack of activity being due to Imperial's slow admissions process!

Congratulations on the offer! My offer is for MSci Physics and the requirement is an A is further maths (I already have A*A*A in maths, physics and chem)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.