Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kingg)
    Immunology
    Another Immunologist? :O
    Have you received an offer?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, just trying to bring myself to pay the deposit.

ReputationRep:
    MSc - Transport Engineering/Business Management...now i've got to figure out how to pay fees...Yikes!

ReputationRep:
    Hey Have you heard back from MSc in Maths and Finance ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J0507)
    Hey Have you heard back from MSc in Maths and Finance ?
    I haven't heard back. Anyone here who's heard back??

ReputationRep:
    How do you know when to pay the deposit once you've accepted an offer? Do they send you an invoice or an email or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Rrose)
    How do you know when to pay the deposit once you've accepted an offer? Do they send you an invoice or an email or something?
    They will send you an invoice email within 5 days or so of accepting explaining the options on how to pay etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white2black)
    I haven't heard back. Anyone here who's heard back??
    When did you apply ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J0507)
    When did you apply ?
    They started considering my application on Mar 2.

ReputationRep:
    They started considering my application on Mar 2.
    Seriously? What is the department of Mathematics even doing? I have been waiting for two months for Applied Mathematics...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlackyMeow)
    Seriously? What is the department of Mathematics even doing? I have been waiting for two months for Applied Mathematics...
    thats really long .....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J0507)
    thats really long .....
    How long have you been waiting?

ReputationRep:
    How long have you been waiting?
    around 7 weeks . so pretty much the same .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shau)
    I'm going to study MSc general structural engineering at Imperial. Anyone does the same course or anyone in civil engineering please give me a private shout if u don't mind. Really wanna make some friends before getting into the college.😼👍

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ive applied for general structural engineering aswell back in March, still haven't received any offers however. But I did get an email saying:

'I am writing to update you on the status of the Departmental and Cluster MSc 50% Fee Scholarships:

Ø All Home and EU scholarships cluster scholarships have been allocated and all successful candidates notified. Reserve candidates have also been informed;

Ø All Overseas applicants who have been shortlisted for the single 50% Fee Scholarship have been notified.

We do not expect to have to revisit this issue, but will do so should we have a number of successful candidates drop out. This was a lengthy and difficult task, as the level of competition was very high, as were the number of applicants being considered. Congratulations to the successful applicants and thanks to all for your patience while we have been deliberating.

If you respond to this email, please remember to include your full name and application reference number (this is also called the College Identifier or CID Number and comprises 8 digits normally beginning with a single or double zero).

Reminder: If it is no longer your intention to take up your place at Imperial, please let us know as soon as possible, including your full name and CID number.

Kind regards'

Is it implying that im reserved a place?

ReputationRep:
    Hey all,

I applied for the Business School's msc in economics and strategy for business. However, I received an invite to the waiting list rather than an offer. Does anyone have information or experience with being placed on the waiting list? Is there anything that I can do now?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else without an offer received the teasing email from Imperial about finding accommodation in London. Urgh!!!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else without an offer received the teasing email from Imperial about finding accommodation in London. Urgh!!!
    Yeah. Kind of irritating.

ReputationRep:
    Where does it say that they have to send answers by June 3rd? Is that actually a thing?

ReputationRep:
    Where does it say that they have to send answers by June 3rd? Is that actually a thing?
    Who said that ?

ReputationRep:
    Who said that ?
    Lyra18 said something about decisions being made before June 3rd??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.