Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, has anyone on here applied for a Mres Biomedical research and received an interview? If so what kind of questions should I be expecting from them? Thanks in advance!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BiBLN)
    congraaaaats. I am happy for you :banana::banana: .. yeah, yes of course! I dont mind at all. We will be in touch.
    I'll see you guys there too

ReputationRep:
    Hi Everyone I have recently been asked for skype interview from Imperial and its for Msc management I am honestly freaking out about it as I dont know what to expect ? could someone please send me questions they ask and the process of interview conducted ?

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

I'm studying Chemical Engineering at a decent university and have achieved a first in my first two years (74% in my first year and 72% in my second year). I plan on applying to the MSc for Advanced Chemical Engineering for the 2017 entry. I feel that my grades would put me in the middle of the pack so is there anything else I could do to stand out and improve my chances for the 2017 entry?

Thanks guys!

ReputationRep:
    That sounds good. You have to remember as well, admissions won't just look at grades but other aspects such as work experience, personal statement and references. As long as you got all those elements in a great quality, I'm sure you will have more than a chance of gaining an offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everez)
    Forgot to mention in my previous post - this is also one of the things that happened just before I got an offer. The current status changed from under consideration to currently being processed. You will probably hear back soon
    Hey Everez,
    Just would like to ask u if u are sure if the status of the application changed as u mentioned and the year of admissions/program start date is added, it means that I will be getting an offer or does it just mean that I will hear from the university soon?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone
    please for the people who recieved the offer and for the people who got rejected, if on e-service the year of admission/program start date appears to be 1 October and the application status is changed to : Application recieved and currently being processed, does this mean I will soon get an offer or it changes for everyone(even to those who got rejected) since it means that I will get the answer soon.
    Please I need an answer asap since I'm getting nervous
    Thanks very much

ReputationRep:
    It just means your application is still currently being considered

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if there's a specific date by which we need to meet the offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calmsmile93)
    Is there only a few Masters courses at Imperial that requires an interview? I got an offer for the MSc Human Molecular Genetics course without having to go to interview. Excited to attend Imperial!

Hey I'm new to SR but saw you are studying Human Molecular Genetics too this year! Im so excited too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HMG16)
    Hey I'm new to SR but saw you are studying Human Molecular Genetics too this year! Im so excited too
    Hey HMG16! That's great to hear that you'll be doing Human Molecular Genetics too! Looking forward to it! Not long now!

ReputationRep:
    anyone know any places to live apart from gradpad , similar prices round 220 per week and relatively close to imperial?

ReputationRep:
    Hey all, anybody else doing Reproductive & Developmental Biology MSc, or based around Hammersmith?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chazzer)
    Hey all, anybody else doing Reproductive & Developmental Biology MSc, or based around Hammersmith?
    Hi chazzer

I will be doing the same course this year!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by christieio)
    Hi chazzer

I will be doing the same course this year!
    Hey, that's awesome!:You staying on at Imperial or joining from another uni? I'm coming down from Liverpool myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chazzer)
    Hey, that's awesome!:You staying on at Imperial or joining from another uni? I'm coming down from Liverpool myself
    I came from Uni of Westminster

ReputationRep:
    Not long to go everyone! Who's excited? I sure am! Looking forward to meeting my coursemates and studying! Has anyone received any more info about their course, i.e. their schedule?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calmsmile93)
    Not long to go everyone! Who's excited? I sure am! Looking forward to meeting my coursemates and studying! Has anyone received any more info about their course, i.e. their schedule?
    Yepp! They sent me the schedule on Monday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caauj)
    Yepp! They sent me the schedule on Monday.
    Ah ok that's cool! I haven't received my schedule yet. Did they send you yours via email or post? Also, what course are you studying? I may ring/email them next week if I still haven't received my schedule by then

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone studying Human Molecular Genetics received their schedule yet?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 16, 2018

University open days

1. Imperial College
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.