Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calmsmile93)
    Ah ok that's cool! I haven't received my schedule yet. Did they send you yours via email or post? Also, what course are you studying? I may ring/email them next week if I still haven't received my schedule by then
    I am studying theoretical physics Msc. They sent me by email!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone studying Human Molecular Genetics received their schedule yet?
    Immunology have got theirs, so genetics should be soon...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioGeek)
    Immunology have got theirs, so genetics should be soon...
    Great to hear that you've got your schedule! Yeah hopefully Genetics gets theirs soon haha! Did you receive yours sometime this week?

ReputationRep:
    Are you guys going to the freshers events on 1st and 2nd Oct?

ReputationRep:
    Great to hear that you've got your schedule! Yeah hopefully Genetics gets theirs soon haha! Did you receive yours sometime this week?
    It was sent out on Monday Are you living in Gradpad?

ReputationRep:
    It was sent out on Monday Are you living in Gradpad?
    No I won't be living in Gradpad unfortunately. It looks so nice though! Will you be living in Gradpad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Rrose)
    Are you guys going to the freshers events on 1st and 2nd Oct?
    Yeah I'm definitely hoping to attend most of the events on the Welcome Week! I've just discovered the timetable for the Welcome Week on the Imperial website. The events look nice! Are you planing on going to the events? If so, which event are you most looking forward to?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm definitely hoping to attend most of the events on the Welcome Week! I've just discovered the timetable for the Welcome Week on the Imperial website. The events look nice! Are you planing on going to the events? If so, which event are you most looking forward to?
    Yeah I think so, just a bit worried I won't know anyone haha but hopefully everyone will be in the same boat and we'll make friends quickly I'm really excited about the freshers ball! Apart from that the comedy night looks good too, how about you?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I think so, just a bit worried I won't know anyone haha but hopefully everyone will be in the same boat and we'll make friends quickly I'm really excited about the freshers ball! Apart from that the comedy night looks good too, how about you?
    On the student union website it says that the freshers ball is specifically for undergraduates...
    I will be living in Wood lane

Who else is living in GradPad at Woodlane?

ReputationRep:
    Has everyone signed up for this https://www.imperialcollegeunion.org...bership-16-17? It's just for Hammersmith students.

ReputationRep:
    I will be living in Gradpad too, but at Griffon!

ReputationRep:
    Ah its ok, I'm sure most students won't know anyone when attending the Welcome Week. We'll all be in the same boat so it would be a nice environment to make new friends!

The comedy night looks good! I'll definitely be looking forward to that! I'm also looking forward to the postgraduate talks and social events, should be nice to meet new people! Only two weeks to go!!!

For anyone that wants to take a look, this is the website for the event timetable of the Welcome Week:

http://www.imperial.ac.uk/students/n.../postgraduate/

ReputationRep:
    Ah its ok, I'm sure most students won't know anyone when attending the Welcome Week. We'll all be in the same boat so it would be a nice environment to make new friends!

The comedy night looks good! I'll definitely be looking forward to that! I'm also looking forward to the postgraduate talks and social events, should be nice to meet new people! Only two weeks to go!!!

For anyone that wants to take a look, this is the website for the event timetable of the Welcome Week:

http://www.imperial.ac.uk/students/n.../postgraduate/

Don't forget to check out the Hammersmith Student's Community.
    Sign up here for free: https://www.imperialcollegeunion.org...ies/a-to-z/705

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!

Does anyone know whether we have reading weeks during our MSc ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by christieio)
    Hey guys!

Does anyone know whether we have reading weeks during our MSc ?
    Not from what I can tell. Immunologists do have a 3 day conference in Liverpool though!

ReputationRep:
    Not from what I can tell. Immunologists do have a 3 day conference in Liverpool though!
    Oh wow, that sounds cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by christieio)
    Oh wow, that sounds cool
    Have you sorted out your living arrangements?

ReputationRep:
    Have you sorted out your living arrangements?
    I have relatives in London so I'm sorted how bout you?

ReputationRep:
    On the student union website it says that the freshers ball is specifically for undergraduates...
    I will be living in Wood lane

Who else is living in GradPad at Woodlane?
    What! Why did they put it on our timetable too then 💔 Very sad right now

ReputationRep:
    Curious to know if any of you that got accepted into the MSc Finance or MSc Investment and Wealth Management did so without submitting GMAT scores?

Would like to hear about your overall application, PM me if you would rather share privately.

Thanks!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.