Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calmsmile93)
    Is there only a few Masters courses at Imperial that requires an interview? I got an offer for the MSc Human Molecular Genetics course without having to go to interview. Excited to attend Imperial!
    what were your conditions btw?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioGeek)
    what were your conditions btw?
    My conditions were just to pay the deposit and send in hard copies of my BSc. transcript and certificate

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for Cancer Biology MRes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlene2015)
    Got an offer for Cancer Biology MRes!
    Congrats!!!

ReputationRep:
    My conditions were just to pay the deposit and send in hard copies of my BSc. transcript and certificate
    Congrats! That's basically an unconditional offer :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesli322)
    Congrats! That's basically an unconditional offer :P
    Thanks!! I was so happy!!!

Have you applied to Imperial? If so, what did you apply to?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!! I was so happy!!!

Have you applied to Imperial? If so, what did you apply to?
    1st preference RMFE, and 2nd preference is Investments & Wealth Management.

Have been waiting for around 6 weeks now, hope I do get accepted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesli322)
    1st preference RMFE, and 2nd preference is Investments & Wealth Management.

Have been waiting for around 6 weeks now, hope I do get accepted.
    Wish you all the best!! Those sound like amazing courses!

ReputationRep:
    Received an offer to study Immunology!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for an MSc in Immunology at Imperial too! So nice to see other people the same I applied on the 3rd March and my references were approved on the 10th March. I got an email prompt from one of the admins to get my second reference submitted on the 7th March and haven't heard anything since! My portal thing says it's still under consideration from the department

ReputationRep:
    And congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JellyShenney)
    I've applied for an MSc in Immunology at Imperial too! So nice to see other people the same I applied on the 3rd March and my references were approved on the 10th March. I got an email prompt from one of the admins to get my second reference submitted on the 7th March and haven't heard anything since! My portal thing says it's still under consideration from the department
    Hello fellow immunologist!
    You will hear a response very soon, as the course director got back on Monday and is making decisions this week and the week after Best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    Hello fellow immunologist!
    You will hear a response very soon, as the course director got back on Monday and is making decisions this week and the week after Best of luck!
    Oh fab, that's good to know. Thank you Though I'm now suddenly really really nervous!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats!!!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats!!!
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Oh fab, that's good to know. Thank you Though I'm now suddenly really really nervous!
    If you got a sound personal statement and good academic credientials such as high 2:1 or first you should be fine

ReputationRep:
    If you got a sound personal statement and good academic credientials such as high 2:1 or first you should be fine
    I hope so!
    Do you mind me asking how to found out? Did you get an email or did you check the portal thing?

ReputationRep:
    I hope so!
    Do you mind me asking how to found out? Did you get an email or did you check the portal thing?
    I got an email from the course admin. The track thing has not updated yet, they told me it takes a few days for it to come up and see my academic conditions.

ReputationRep:
    I got an email from the course admin. The track thing has not updated yet, they told me it takes a few days for it to come up and see my academic conditions.
    Okay, thank you

ReputationRep:
    For those frantically checking the e-service for a response to their application, this information might be useful:

A day or two before getting my offer, slight differences appeared on the tracking website, for example the year of entry (or whatever it was) column with '2016/2017' changed to 'Year of Admission or Programme Start Date' with the exact start date of my particular course. There were other slight changes too. While I can't be sure whether this was simply an update to the system that sort of coincided with me getting an offer, if you notice your tracking service change at all it may suggest you will be getting a response pretty soon!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.