Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer for MSc. Economics and Strategy for Business an hour ago.

Just as a point of info:
    1. Full application submitted 4th March
    2. Invitation to interview 4th March
    3. Did the interview 17th March
    4. Offer 12th April

Good luck to all others!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pentrap)
    Just got an offer for MSc. Economics and Strategy for Business an hour ago.

Just as a point of info:
    1. Full application submitted 4th March
    2. Invitation to interview 4th March
    3. Did the interview 17th March
    4. Offer 12th April

Good luck to all others!!
    Congrats on the Offer! I had only just received the interview invitation..Any advice for the interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioGeek)
    This happened to me today. I wonder what my conditions will be
    same, changed from 2016/2017 to 01-Sept-2016

Hopefully not some impossible conditions

ReputationRep:
    I just got my offer for MSc in Immunology!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JellyShenney)
    I just got my offer for MSc in Immunology!
    Hello fellow Immunologist

ReputationRep:
    Hey there guys! Just got an offer (pending official e-mail) for MRes in Cancer Biology. Though i'm torn. Got an offer for MScR Biomedical Sciences (which was my first choice for Imperial) at U. of Edinburgh..

ReputationRep:
    Seems like everyone on this thread gets their offer

ReputationRep:
    I just got sent this:
    "In principle, I am pleased to recommend you be offered a place subject to completion of Registry formalities. Any conditions that are set out on the offer schedule will have to be met before you can be confirmed on the course. It may be a week before you will actually see changes to your College application pages. .... Your application is being processed by the College Admissions office based at the South Kensington Campus and you should receive official confirmation of your acceptance from them."

Is that an offer, or just telling me my application is being processed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blssup)
    I just got sent this:
    "In principle, I am pleased to recommend you be offered a place subject to completion of Registry formalities. Any conditions that are set out on the offer schedule will have to be met before you can be confirmed on the course. It may be a week before you will actually see changes to your College application pages. .... Your application is being processed by the College Admissions office based at the South Kensington Campus and you should receive official confirmation of your acceptance from them."

looks like an offer to me, Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    Jai93-
    I suppose it all depends on what kind of project you want to be doing. Personally I chose cancer biology because I feel that biomedical sciences is too broad and runs the risk of landing me a project I'm not interested in.

ReputationRep:
    ugh they said they'd start sending out replies at the end of april!
    hope i can get an extension on my other offer as the deadline is the 30th xD

edit for translational neuro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Striped_Towels)
    Congrats on the Offer! I had only just received the interview invitation..Any advice for the interview?
    I just sent you a PM to your inbox.

The interview was not smooth for me as I didn't expected some of the questions. (As I surveyed info from my friends in Finance and MiM).

Hope it helps!!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone apply for phd? I've been waiting for years (applied in dec) and havent heard a decision

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by agustina.ab)
    Anyone apply for phd? I've been waiting for years (applied in dec) and havent heard a decision
    Call admissions

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got an offer for MSc in Computing Science? Sent my app off on 20th Feb and not heard anything yet

ReputationRep:
    Applied 14th January. Haven't heard back since.

Emailed them and they said they'd give me a decision soon. That was just over a week ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by legoless93)
    Applied 14th January. Haven't heard back since.

Emailed them and they said they'd give me a decision soon. That was just over a week ago.
    Jeez, I thought I'd been waiting for ages. Wonder why it's taking so long, I'm sure I ready somewhere that you should get a decision within 6-8 weeks

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, I have applied a MSc course of General Structural Engineering and I am looking forward to making friends with the students expected to be in the relative fields.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blssup)
    I just got sent this:

Congrats. It is a conditional offer and what you need to do is to meet all the conditions just before you start the course in Imperial.

I am still waiting for my results...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harvey.Specter)
    Anyone got an offer for MSc in Computing Science? Sent my app off on 20th Feb and not heard anything yet
    Applied same time and not heard anything. They say they would get back within 8 weeks but we're approaching 9 now. Might give them a call but someone on Gradcafe said they had a 2 week break during easter, so can expect to wait another week or two I think.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.