Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by christieio)
    We need to make another account? I didn't know that. Where can I find the link?
    When I fulfilled all of the conditions for my offer, my previous account said that I now have an unconditional offer. A few days later, I received an email from Imperial providing me with a link to create another student e-service account.

My new account is similar to my previous one, but has a few extra pieces of info.

Have you fulfilled all your conditions (i.e. paid the deposit/provided hard evidence of your undergrad degree results)? If your current account states that you now have an unconditional offer, and you haven't received an email telling you to create another account, it may be worth contacting the uni.

Hope this helps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calmsmile93)
    When I fulfilled all of the conditions for my offer, my previous account said that I now have an unconditional offer. A few days later, I received an email from Imperial providing me with a link to create another student e-service account.

My new account is similar to my previous one, but has a few extra pieces of info.

Have you fulfilled all your conditions (i.e. paid the deposit/provided hard evidence of your undergrad degree results)? If your current account states that you now have an unconditional offer, and you haven't received an email telling you to create another account, it may be worth contacting the uni.

Hope this helps!
    That's strange.

I fulfilled all my conditions but i keep checking my account every day and it keeps saying 'conditional offer accepted'. It hasn't changed to 'uncoditional offer'. :/

I think I should give them a ring tomorrow.

Thank you for the info!

ReputationRep:
    That's strange.

I fulfilled all my conditions but i keep checking my account every day and it keeps saying 'conditional offer accepted'. It hasn't changed to 'uncoditional offer'. :/

I think I should give them a ring tomorrow.

Thank you for the info!
    No worries! Hope everything works out alright!

ReputationRep:
    Guys. I just received an offer for the Msc immunology course at Imperial!!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations !
    Did you receive an email?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johancth)
    Congratulations !
    Did you receive an email?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah that's right. I got it recently!

ReputationRep:
    hey guys! please help me out I'm confused
    I applied for Environmental Eng- sustainable development but it has been suspended for this year so I went for my second option, just env engg. I missed out on most of the scholarship deadlines, the official confirmation was updated really late and the college is super expensive I cannot afford on my own, but I really wanna join Imperial.
    options =>
    1. should I pay the deposit, apply for scholarship and defer my offer for next year
    2. decline the offer, re-apply for sustainable dev module next year
    3. forget about imperial

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rrm91)
    hey guys! please help me out I'm confused
    I applied for Environmental Eng- sustainable development but it has been suspended for this year so I went for my second option, just env engg. I missed out on most of the scholarship deadlines, the official confirmation was updated really late and the college is super expensive I cannot afford on my own, but I really wanna join Imperial.
    options =>

1. should I pay the deposit, apply for scholarship and defer my offer for next year
    2. decline the offer, re-apply for sustainable dev module next year
    3. forget about imperial
    I vote number two! How different are the two courses?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scienceguy62)
    Guys. I just received an offer for the Msc immunology course at Imperial!!
    (Original post by jessw5377)
    Hey guys!I've just received an offer from Imperial for a MSc in Immunology! I'm so excited, has anyone thought about getting jobs though? At this rate I feel like I'll have to turn it down because I can't afford the london prices! :/ wasn't sure if anyone knew anyone in previous years who know what the workload is like?
    Hello fellow immunologist MSc people!

ReputationRep:
    Is there only a few Masters courses at Imperial that requires an interview? I got an offer for the MSc Human Molecular Genetics course without having to go to interview. Excited to attend Imperial!
    Hi!I plan to apply to the same course next year and I was wondering if you could share your profile I just need to know if it's worth a shot!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anjv12121996)
    Hi!I plan to apply to the same course next year and I was wondering if you could share your profile I just need to know if it's worth a shot!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi Anjv12121996! Great to hear that you plan on applying for MSc. Human Molecular Genetics next year! I'd be happy to share some of my profile with you.

I studied BSc. Biomedical Science and graduated from uni last year (2015) achieving a 1st class degree. During my degree, I participated in a genetics research lab project. This year, I have taken a year out to work in various labs which has also been great experience.

I think the minimum degree requirement for the course is a 2:1 and it would definitely go to your benefit to have great references also.

All the best! I'm sure you'd have a good shot at getting onto the course!

ReputationRep:
    Hi Anjv12121996! Great to hear that you plan on applying for MSc. Human Molecular Genetics next year! I'd be happy to share some of my profile with you.

I studied BSc. Biomedical Science and graduated from uni last year (2015) achieving a 1st class degree. During my degree, I participated in a genetics research lab project. This year, I have taken a year out to work in various labs which has also been great experience.

I think the minimum degree requirement for the course is a 2:1 and it would definitely go to your benefit to have great references also.

All the best! I'm sure you'd have a good shot at getting onto the course!
    That's quite an impressive profile!I love that you've taken a year off to get some experience.I'm almost done with my second year of uni and hope to apply this October.*fingers crossed* Thank you for the help

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anjv12121996)
    That's quite an impressive profile!I love that you've taken a year off to get some experience.I'm almost done with my second year of uni and hope to apply this October.*fingers crossed* Thank you for the help

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No worries! Hope uni continues to go well and wish you all the best with your application this October!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JellyShenney)
    Hello fellow immunologist MSc people!
    Hey! Finally received my official offer, does anyone know how much the deposit is? I really don't know if I can afford Imperial or not also have you guys got a conditional offer, cause mine was a lot lower than I thought it would be!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessw5377)
    Hey! Finally received my official offer, does anyone know how much the deposit is? I really don't know if I can afford Imperial or not also have you guys got a conditional offer, cause mine was a lot lower than I thought it would be!
    Hey Jess and congrats on your offer!

Your deposit should be 10% of your tuition fees. For example, my tuition fees are £9,700 so my deposit was £970. Hope this helps!

ReputationRep:
    Hey Jess and congrats on your offer!

Your deposit should be 10% of your tuition fees. For example, my tuition fees are £9,700 so my deposit was £970. Hope this helps!
    thank you! yeah thats how much mine is as well

ReputationRep:
    has anyone made a postgrad imperial facebook page? to talk about housing e.t.c?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hellogoodbye23)
    Received an offer for MSc Finance.

Wondering about accommodation the postgraduate specific accom they have on their website seems very expensive at 210+.
    Did you pass a virtual interview? if so, if you dont mind, can you please share with the questions you got so I can get an idea of what to expect? thanks

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here who applied to and received an answer for MSc in Maths and Finance? I was told they were going to make some new decisions sometime last week and they'd let me know asap; it's already 1 week later and nothing :-/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white2black)
    Anyone here who applied to and received an answer for MSc in Maths and Finance? I was told they were going to make some new decisions sometime last week and they'd let me know asap; it's already 1 week later and nothing :-/
    Not the same course or dep but same problem 🙄 What are you gonna do?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.