Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

girl asked for my number but hasn't contacted me Watch

ReputationRep:
    So I made a thread about a girl at work last week and how I wanted to get to know her etc..

she actually approached me on Friday as she finished her shift early we talked for a little while and she asked for my number and said she would text me, but she hasn't? it's been 4 days now and I'm kicking myself for not taking hers but I was busy working and didn't have my phone on me or any way I could've written it down.

She was really flirty with me and we spoke the following day to but I didn't bring up whether she texted me or not, I'm beginning to think I put my number wrong in her phone! probably won't see her till next week now

ReputationRep:
    Nothing you can do at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M14B)
    Nothing you can do at the moment.
    could it be she is just waiting to not seem to eager? I mean she talked to me the following day at work but we were both busy so couldn't say much but she didn't ask if I got her message or anything, if I put my number wrong? I so regret not taking her number down somehow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Itsthatguy)
    could it be she is just waiting to not seem to eager? I mean she talked to me the following day at work but we were both busy so couldn't say much but she didn't ask if I got her message or anything, if I put my number wrong? I so regret not taking her number down somehow.
    Maybe she changed her mind
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    She changed her mind or she is busy. If you are that keen then ask one of her colleagues to pass on a message if you know where she works. Chill.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M14B)
    Maybe she changed her mind
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    She changed her mind or she is busy. If you are that keen then ask one of her colleagues to pass on a message if you know where she works. Chill.
    maybe you're right. I will just wait till we are at work together again and I have a chance to talk to her.

ReputationRep:
    maybe you're right. I will just wait till we are at work together again and I have a chance to talk to her.
    Then you will pick the vibes.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    If you work together then she hasnt gone anywhere. No point worrying over nothing.

ReputationRep:
    Find her on facebook, send her a **** pic....she'll love it, if you smell me cuz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M14B)
    Then you will pick the vibes.
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    If you work together then she hasnt gone anywhere. No point worrying over nothing.
    I'm not worrying so much, I quite like this girl as we started work at the same time and we really hit it off in the induction and I always caught her staring at me or smiling whenever I caught her and she gives off flirty vibes whenever we speak.

After her shift finishes she goes out her way to hang around my aisle and try and catch my eye until we speak but we have only seen each other this weekend passed since the induction and she asked for my number literally the first time we spoke again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smellmecuz)
    Find her on facebook, send her a **** pic....she'll love it, if you smell me cuz
    lol I'll keep that in mind if I never want her to look my way again.

ReputationRep:
    i'd just send a message noting too long or creepy just something simple just say hi or do you fancy going out for a drink/coffee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesthehustler)
    i'd just send a message noting too long or creepy just something simple just say hi or do you fancy going out for a drink/coffee
    She took my number i didnt get hers! I was still working and she finished her shift, came to my aisle and we spoke and then she said I should give her my number but I couldn't take hers as we can't have our phones on the shop floor I think I may have put my number in wrong into her phone haha.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not worrying so much, I quite like this girl as we started work at the same time and we really hit it off in the induction and I always caught her staring at me or smiling whenever I caught her and she gives off flirty vibes whenever we speak.

After her shift finishes she goes out her way to hang around my aisle and try and catch my eye until we speak but we have only seen each other this weekend passed since the induction and she asked for my number literally the first time we spoke again.
    You are worrying too much as you are wondering this girl hasn't texted..why? this sounds all positive as it seems like she is the one initiating getting your number ect.
    Maybe she didn't text as she might be busy or dosen't know what to say to you or it could be an excuse just to have your number by saying i will text you to give her a reason to have it.

Just wait till you see her again looks good between you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chikane)
    You are worrying too much as you are wondering this girl hasn't texted..why? this sounds all positive as it seems like she is the one initiating getting your number ect.
    Maybe she didn't text as she might be busy or dosen't know what to say to you or it could be an excuse just to have your number by saying i will text you to give her a reason to have it.

Just wait till you see her again looks good between you.
    you're right I'll wait it out for now and see if I can get hers next time I see her.

ReputationRep:
    I think you guys were right that she changed her mind, I bumped into her today and we talked a little and I asked her if she messaged me but she said no and sais that she would do it then, that was at 3 today so doubt she is interested any more. just off as she was giving odd all threads right vibes before

ReputationRep:
    I think you guys were right that she changed her mind, I bumped into her today and we talked a little and I asked her if she messaged me but she said no and sais that she would do it then, that was at 3 today so doubt she is interested any more. just off as she was giving odd all threads right vibes before
    Did you even get her number?

ReputationRep:
    Did you even get her number?
    I couldn't as I was still working so it wouldn't of been right if my manager saw, plus I thought she would actually text me. no point me asking for it when she said she would message me there and then. I did say 'drop me a message just so I have your number', and she said 'yeah I'll do that now'

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't as I was still working so it wouldn't of been right if my manager saw, plus I thought she would actually text me. no point me asking for it when she said she would message me there and then. I did say 'drop me a message just so I have your number', and she said 'yeah I'll do that now'
    Why don't you add her on facebook?

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you add her on facebook?
    She said weeks ago that she got rid of all her social media oh well another failed endeavour :/

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.