The Student Room Group

Library use for revision over Easter?

I plan to go to my local library for revision over easter. Do I need to sign up at the library to use the area for tables etc. And will I be okay bing there all day?

Probably obvious answer but yeah :smile:
Thanks
Matt
No to sign up, thats just to take books out and yes ok for all day, although you shouldnt leave your belongings unattended. You should check the library website for opening hours. You could also use the local uni library as they tend to be open to members of the public, just check with the library.
Reply 2
The libraries are always busy during holidays and exams leaves and often are very noisy or you cannot find space.
These are the only times I avoid them !
Reply 3
Original post by 999tigger
No to sign up, thats just to take books out and yes ok for all day, although you shouldnt leave your belongings unattended. You should check the library website for opening hours. You could also use the local uni library as they tend to be open to members of the public, just check with the library.

Cheers, thank you :smile: I might try the uni library, depends if I can get there so thank you for the suggestion :smile:

Original post by M14B
The libraries are always busy during holidays and exams leaves and often are very noisy or you cannot find space.
These are the only times I avoid them !

Yeah, it probably will be busy, especially with all the new things that have been built around my local library but it'll be better than my house (due to untidiness and other issues) so I'll give it ago and if it is too bad, I'll find somewhere but thank you for the warning :smile:
It all depends where you are. A local community library might be brilliant with limited students. You know your local area the best. Uni libraries might indeed be busy, but thye have more than one library, they have longer opening hours.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending