Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Liberian constitution states that only Black people can be citizens Watch

ReputationRep:
    So why aren't anti-racist groups screaming at Liberia? Why isn't this front page news? Because no one cares that there is a country only for Black people.

In Asia, there are no anti-racists telling people that mixed people are genetically superior to separate races, and that the whole world should mix together (but only in Asia).

The open borders agenda is forced ONLY on White countries.

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white

ReputationRep:
    I agree. Make Africa African again. Arabs out, Whites largely in South African despite making it into a half decent developed country out!

ReputationRep:
    #WhitePrivilege

ReputationRep:
    Because women cannot drive in Saudi Arabia, does not mean we should prevent women from driving in the UK. That is to say, we should not stoop to the level of other countries.

ReputationRep:
    Two wrongs do not make a right.

ReputationRep:
    Because no one wants to live in or even visit a third world shitehole like Liberia it's filled with backwards people who live in a backwards culture. Naturally we in the west should rise above and hold ourself to greater standards than the likes of Liberia.

(Original post by The Epicurean)
    Because women cannot drive in Saudi Arabia, does not mean we should prevent women from driving in the UK. That is to say, we should not stoop to the level of other countries.
    (Original post by Shabalala)
    Because no one wants to live in or even visit a third world shitehole like Liberia it's filled with backwards people who live in a backwards culture. Naturally we in the west should rise above and hold ourself to greater standards than the likes of Liberia.
    OP is asking why anti-racists don't attack racism in non-white majority countries, I think

(Original post by Mathemagicien)
    OP is asking why anti-racists don't attack racism in non-white majority countries, I think
    OP is ridiculous.
    Of course they do. Liberia was given a lot of flack for the law and have been put under pressure by human rights organizations to change it. Also apparently a majority of the population is against the law because of how much the foreign community contributes to the country.

But of course that doesn't fit in with the white genocide troll agenda so they choose to ignore things like this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elkin777)
    So why aren't anti-racist groups screaming at Liberia? Why isn't this front page news? Because no one cares that there is a country only for Black people.

In Asia, there are no anti-racists telling people that mixed people are genetically superior to separate races, and that the whole world should mix together (but only in Asia).

The open borders agenda is forced ONLY on White countries.

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white
    Actually there are. I just recently opened s thread about black people moaning about lack of diversity in Taiwan. Look it up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    Generally people who use the terms "anti-white" and talk about Africa being for Africans etc... usually have another agenda. So I am arguing against us being racist because another country is racist.

But assuming you are genuinely interested in that question, I believe there are probably many reasons. The first I would imagine is ignorance. I never knew about the Liberian constitution prior to seeing this thread, and I doubt many others did. Secondly, I imagine there is an element of 'white-guilt' among some individuals who are anti-racist ,who have taken it upon themselves to correct the wrong done by their ancestors during colonialism and whatnot, and thus challenging the Liberian constitution doesn't fit into their agenda.

I also read an article online where someone argued the Liberian constitution wasn't racist. So I imagine there are others who simply don't think it racist, which isn't surprising if one visits a site like Tumblr and sees the people arguing 'reverse racism' doesn't exist.

That said, I'm sure there have been some who have criticised it. From what I have seen online, Lebanese people living in Liberia have complained a lot about the racism of the Liberian constitution.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rima-m...b_1703388.html

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.