Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    i.e. we've been lied to for the last however many years
    I'm not on the tech team so maybe I'm wrong but the reason why I found a workaround to usergroups is because I was made aware of the problems I outlined above.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Queen Cersei)
    I'm not on the tech team so maybe I'm wrong but the reason why I found a workaround to usergroups is because I was made aware of the problems I outlined above.
    Soooo... did you like my council idea?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snufkin)
    Soooo... did you like my council idea?
    Apologies I didn't see that before.

It sounds like a separate conversation from the MEU stuff, I like the idea though it sounds pretty similar to how the Support Team works!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Apologies I didn't see that before.

It sounds like a separate conversation from the MEU stuff, I like the idea though it sounds pretty similar to how the Support Team works!
    Oh, well I mentioned it here because I thought it'd be a better use of the forum than the MEU. ST stuff is talked about in a closed forum, I meant having a space for everyone to debate and talk about TSR. Just a thought anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snufkin)
    Oh, well I mentioned it here because I thought it'd be a better use of the forum than the MEU. ST stuff is talked about in a closed forum, I meant having a space for everyone to debate and talk about TSR. Just a thought anyway.
    What about the TSR ideas and feedback forum?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    What about the TSR ideas and feedback forum?
    Yeah, that's true, I guess you could post there if you wanted to suggest an improvement. But it's not as fun as having elections and motions. I would have voted for someone who promised to reduce sig sizes in their manifesto. :lol:
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    So the MUN became the MEU. That means I can't have fun being the DPRK xD anyone know how long the MUN lasted?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by DayneD89)
    So the MUN became the MEU. That means I can't have fun being the DPRK xD anyone know how long the MUN lasted?
    The MEU isn't a thing either.
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Aph)
    The MEU isn't a thing either.
    OK, so what is this place supposed to be?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    OK, so what is this place supposed to be?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    After the MUN collapsed, there were attempts to get an MEU going but it never got off the ground due to a lack of support.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 9, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.