Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Accepted my unconditional offer for English Language and Creative Writing Q3W0. Applied for accommodation earlier too, hoping for IQ or Roeburn but I guess it's out of my hands haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LauraViolet)
    I firmed UCLAN, doing psychology and criminology. Hoping to get into Roeburn Halls.
    I am hoping for Roeburn too !
    I put it as my first choice when i applied, and i'm doing a similar course to you mine is neuropsychology!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miahigham)
    I am hoping for Roeburn too !
    I put it as my first choice when i applied, and i'm doing a similar course to you mine is neuropsychology!
    Ive put roeburn first too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BekahMay)
    Ive put roeburn first too
    Aw nice! We might end up being flat mates haha

ReputationRep:
    Aw nice! We might end up being flat mates haha
    Haha maybe we will
    What did you put as a second? I put iq

ReputationRep:
    Haha maybe we will
    What did you put as a second? I put iq
    No way! I put IQ as my second choice too !

ReputationRep:
    Haha from what ive heard loads of people put iq first

ReputationRep:
    Haha from what ive heard loads of people put iq first
    yeah i know, i prefer roeburn though its much closer and smaller iq has soooo many flats!

ReputationRep:
    yeah i know, i prefer roeburn though its much closer and smaller iq has soooo many flats!
    Thats what i thought, iq was like right up the top, i want t9 be able to just roll out of bed if i need to

ReputationRep:
    I put IQ down for my second choice aswell !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HeyImJamie)
    I was debating applying for Roeburn, Have you looked at any of the private halls like Sanctuary? Some of the flats there look really nice but I was never able to visit and I worry how many first years will actually go there. :P

I've not looked at any of the private halls tbh

ReputationRep:
    I've not looked at any of the private halls tbh
    I applied for this one: https://www.sanctuary-students.com/moor-lane-halls

Flat layouts seem so much nicer than the Uni halls although I think I'm going to apply for Roeburn/IQ as well just to be safe haha. My main worry is being put with a load of second/third years who will already be in friendship groups..

ReputationRep:

Flat layouts seem so much nicer than the Uni halls although I think I'm going to apply for Roeburn/IQ as well just to be safe haha. My main worry is being put with a load of second/third years who will already be in friendship groups..

That's looks SO nice, but yeah it's probably be a safer bet to stay in the Uni Halls

ReputationRep:
    That's looks SO nice, but yeah it's probably be a safer bet to stay in the Uni Halls
    They're horrific compared to the private ones though I didn't think it would be this hard to decide haha

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed UCLAN to study International Hospitality

I've put IQ as my first choice, originally wanted Lawson but its ageees away from where most of my classes take place

ReputationRep:
    They're horrific compared to the private ones though I didn't think it would be this hard to decide haha
    Well have fun deciding, just pick the one you'd feel the most comfortable in I'm sure the experience will be very similar either way

ReputationRep:

Ive applied for sanctuary they take into account first years as well when you apply

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Y07afoster)
    Ive applied for sanctuary they take into account first years as well when you apply
    Oh cool. Hopefully I'll go there then, Have you received an offer from them yet?

ReputationRep:
    Oh cool. Hopefully I'll go there then, Have you received an offer from them yet?
    Yeah just signed the contract and sent it off yesterday

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to IQ? I'm in Block E flat 59

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.