Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Y07afoster)
    Yeah just signed the contract and sent it off yesterday
    How long did it take? I still haven't heard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HeyImJamie)
    How long did it take? I still haven't heard.
    Over a month frokm when whn i applied till now, took a couple weeks after i applied for them to accept me and a few weeks later to send the contracts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElenHaf123)
    Anyone going to IQ? I'm in Block E flat 59
    How long did it take from when you sent an application to find out your block and flat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LauraViolet)
    How long did it take from when you sent an application to find out your block and flat?
    I got to pick my flat and room as I booked directly through IQ. Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElenHaf123)
    I got to pick my flat and room as I booked directly through IQ. Hope this helps
    Thanks! I booked through the University so was just wondering.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone interested in a room in a student house near the university for 2016/17? I'm hoping to find someone to replace me. PM me if interested

ReputationRep:
    Anyone interested in a room in a student house near the university? I'm looking for someone to replace me so PM me if interested

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shona_)
    I've confirmed my offer for policing & criminal investigation & for accommodation, I'm looking at house shares
    Have you found anywhere yet? I have a room in a house near the university and looking for someone to replace me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sushilkumar;[url="tel:61281701")
    61281701[/url]]There website says u can apply directly to university, that means UCAS choices are not applicable as application will be scrutinized separately, and hence deadline 15th Jan, I am waiting there reply and will proceed accordingly. Will keep u posted once update is received, thanks a lot, good luck for interview preparation. Take care.
    Yes, finally interview offer for uclan medicine arrived today. What happen about your interview. I will be having 1st time MMI interview. Your guidance will be appreciated

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys,

I'm a firmer as well, studying English Literature with Creative Writing. Quick question: Once I've applied for halls am I still eligible for private accommodation?

Thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I firmed my conditional offer-Bsc Biomedical Science

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiran Ishtiaq)
    Hi
    I firmed my conditional offer-Bsc Biomedical Science
    Im doing Biomed too!

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I've firmed my offer for Fashion Design and I'm hoping for Roeburn Hall!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doin Tourism Management?😅

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EGCrowe)
    Im doing Biomed too!
    what subjects are u doing in college?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiran Ishtiaq)
    what subjects are u doing in college?
    I finished college 2 years ago.

ReputationRep:
    I have firmly chosen the Undergraduate Game Development course

Can't wait to start!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HeyImJamie;[url="tel:63177933")
    63177933[/url]]I've firmed Fire and Leadership

Thinking either Roeburn or iQ Preston, Not sure :O
    Hey, I've just done the Fire and leadership foundation year and lived IQ, the rooms are really decent and the kitchen space is pretty good. 😊 it's a little bit more expensive but worth it the end.

ReputationRep:
    That's really gud,Best of Luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    I have firmed my unconditional offer for Forensic Science and Criminal Investigation (foundation entry) and I will be staying in iQ, Block D Flat 33. Anyone else staying in iQ, or even Block D?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.