Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EGCrowe)
    Hi. I've firmed my unconditional offer for Biomedical Science. Looking to apply for Ribble or Whitendale.
    Im thinking of applying to these as well. I'm Piumi

ReputationRep:
    Im looking at Roeburn too. what will you be studying there? I'm really excited ! I'm from sri lanka

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piumi_fer)
    Im looking at Roeburn too. what will you be studying there? I'm really excited ! I'm from sri lanka
    Hi, would you be interested in a shared student house? It's a reasonable price - cheaper than most halls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by el227)
    Hi, would you be interested in a shared student house? It's a reasonable price - cheaper than most halls.
    oh no mom thinks its safer to be in the uni halls. what will you be studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piumi_fer)
    oh no mom thinks its safer to be in the uni halls. what will you be studying?
    I applied for Asia Pacific Studies - Korean but I'm no longer going to university

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiyanaDoseva)
    Hey guys, I just created my profile here so i am a bit confused still
    Anyways,
    I Firmed my conditional offer for Business Management n& Chinese with sandwich
    And confirmed my accommodation at Roeburn Halls Flat 20
    I am not from the UK, so i am a bit nervous
    Not sure about arriving date since in the email it says they will contact me in Early August for the arrival dates.
    However, in the accommodation contract it says "commencing on or after 14th September

Hello Diyana

Don't worry - you'll be fine

My first post on TRS

Despite the university's issues with my intersectionality - it is the students and course that matter and i will start 2016

See you september 1st, feel free to message me - i know some chinese japanese korean thai vietnamese language

Anis x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiyanaDoseva)
    Hey guys, I just created my profile here so i am a bit confused still
    Anyways,
    I Firmed my conditional offer for Business Management & Chinese with sandwich
    And confirmed my accommodation at Roeburn Halls Flat 20
    I am not from the UK, so i am a bit nervous
    Not sure about arriving date since in the email it says they will contact me in Early August for the arrival dates.
    However, in the accommodation contract it says "commencing on or after 14th September

International students come 1 week before uk students. I think 7th of september.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bellalalaxo)
    I applied for Korean on the 22nd and got my offer today!
    Hi Bella

Congratulations!

The Far East is 1 of my interest - i am 1 year behind with foudation year

With Love & Respect

Anis x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HeidiKenyon)
    Applied for Retail Management as a mature student, just waiting to hear back D:
    Hi Heidi

Fingers crossed for you!

Mature student myself but look 15 - hope you get on to the course you want and at the uni you feel happiest at

With love & Respect

Anis x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzeemGillani)
    Applied for law foundation year, fingers crossed
    Fingers crossed!

With love and respect Anis x

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone doing the Media Production course? Or In IQ Flat 112?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JazzMontx)
    I've just got my offer for Msc mental health nursing ☺️🙌😁 X
    Well done I have applied for MSc Adult nursing but not heard anything back yet as I applied this month... waiting game !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ctownend)
    I'm in Block D flat 78!
    I completed a Forensic Science and Anthropology degree here and still no glistening career in forensic science lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NicolaRod)
    Firmed my offer for Tesol and Japanese! I'm moving from South Wales so I'm a little nervous aha
    (Original post by Bill Hunter)
    Hey I'm doing the same!I got an unconditional offer to do TESOL with Japanese, so I'm doing that. I can't remember off the top of my head where I applied for accommodation though
    Yes! I'm doing Japanese too!

ReputationRep:
    Applied for BSc medical science. From Qatar. Haven't confirmed yet though... 😕

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyf654)
    I completed a Forensic Science and Anthropology degree here and still no glistening career in forensic science lol
    That's a shame lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EJ1997)
    That's a shame lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes it is. Majority of people on my course haven't either so think wisely! Do something else while you can lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm moving onto Fine Art Year One in September, but since I've been in living in halls (Whitendale) if anyone wants to know anything about Campus, Whitendale, or German/Japanese courses please feel free to ask

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shona_)
    I've confirmed my offer for policing & criminal investigation & for accommodation, I'm looking at house shares

I'm looking for a house share too

ReputationRep:
    Hi UCLAN i am appying next year for forensic science and i was wondering at what point would i apply for accommodation, grants, maintenance loans, tuition loans etc.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.