Vodafone Discover Graduate Scheme 2016 Assessment Centre Question? Watch

LGrosvenor101
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello!

I've got an assessment centre tomorrow (22nd March) for the Discover Technology Scheme! It's a long shot if anyone will reply to this by then, but I was wondering if I could get any more detail about the day itself from anyone who has experienced it? I know the day consists of a 1-1 interview, group exercises and the (dreaded!) presentation! I'm so use to doing presentations pre-prepared and on powerpoint that this is different to me. I was wondering how much time we get to prep for the presentation in particular and generally what the presentation topic is about please? I haven't actually seen anyone else saying that they are going to this AC so if anyone is then I shall see you there!

Good Luck Everyone
GeorgeMortlock96
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello, Just recently been invited to an assessment center with Vodafone. Just wanted to know your experiences and what topics came up.

thanks,

George
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (61)
15.17%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (39)
9.7%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (76)
18.91%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (59)
14.68%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (44)
10.95%
How can I be the best version of myself? (123)
30.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise