Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am 80% certain that Warwick will be my first choice given the reputation and how amazing my course seems, but I wanted to get some advice from current first years or anyone who has lived in halls at Warwick on which accommodation to choose? (I'm studying Italian and English and I won't have that much contact time, so want to be in a pretty social environment)

ReputationRep:
    Social environment does not significantly differ between accommodation blocks. Choose based on whether you want an en suite, the let length and the cost.

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Modern Langauges too! I'm hoping to go for Sherbourne or Roots

ReputationRep:
    try in front of tesco ?
    the floor is usually cleaned arond 8pm at night, so less rats come and bite when your sleeping

stay safe my friend! i hope you get out of homelessness soon

(Original post by hsm998)
    I am 80% certain that Warwick will be my first choice given the reputation and how amazing my course seems, but I wanted to get some advice from current first years or anyone who has lived in halls at Warwick on which accommodation to choose? (I'm studying Italian and English and I won't have that much contact time, so want to be in a pretty social environment)
    Bluebell is by far the best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnus Taylor)
    Bluebell is by far the best
    It is expensive and if more than a couple of people bail, you basically can't have a night out with people in the flat.

(Original post by Diego Costa)
    It is expensive and if more than a couple of people bail, you basically can't have a night out with people in the flat.
    At uni you don't need to have a night out with your flat, you can go out with course mates, friends from societies or people in your block. What you find in bluebell is that everyone in the block knows each other so even if the flat doesn't go out together- you will find people from different flats to go out with. Also we do flat parties which are really fun

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.