Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aboib)
    hey, i'm the same as you-- ive chosen marketgate and i'd much rather be with 6 people than 4
    -- but i'm hoping that various flats on each floor get together a lot ...?
    How do you know how many people will be in each flat? Are there any flats that you would recommend?

ReputationRep:
    FIND PEOPLE WHO ARE UWE 2017 OFFER HOLDERS ON THIS FACEBOOK GROUP--
    Where you can post your questions, find flatmates and join the discussions
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1279...ded_composer=1

ReputationRep:
    Where do i park when moving into student village? As theres no parking on site
    (Original post by UWE Bristol)
    Hi all,

Please post all your accommodation queries in here.

This could relate to the application process, best location, room and facility information or absolutely anything else you need to know.

We look forward to hearing from you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiri_Royale)
    How do you know how many people will be in each flat? Are there any flats that you would recommend?
    the amount of students in each flat at marketgate varies, from 4 to 6 i believe

ReputationRep:
    I applied late for application deadline on UCAS and have received an unconditional offer. I really want to firm it but I was wondering what are the chances of getting into on campus accommodation for the Frenchay campus at this stage?Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'll be studying on Frenchay campus and I've been offered accommodation at Transom House. I applied for it because I'd read that it's a "short bus ride" to Frenchay, however, when I looked on google maps I found out that it's almost an hour bus ride away or a 35 min cycle! Is there another, shorter bus route that isn't showing on google maps for some reason? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    hey! JOIN the BIGGEST UWE Offer holders group for 2017 !The group with everyone being new students staring next September! It's the group with the most discussions and posts and I GUARANTEE IT'S THE BEST FOR FINDING FLATMATES, COURSE MATES AND getting queries answered!! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1279532432142402/

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,So I have been accepted architecture through clearing but I am concerned that I will need to find private accommodation and I have no idea where to start as ideally I want something close as possible to the Frenchay campus. If anyone knows any accommodation please let me know, any help is great!

ReputationRep:
    What are the chances of getting a place in Halls at this stage? I'm going to be starting my first year but didn't apply for accommodation as didn't think I'd get a place. I'm quite anxious about the thought of living off campus so any advice would be great.

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

This could relate to the application process, best location, room and facility information or absolutely anything else you need to know.

Hi, i have applied for accommodation but have been told that it is highly likely that i wont be able to get student accommodation. Are there any student group chats that have other students looking for accommodation that i could join?

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

To all,

I'm still waiting on accommodation offers, when will accommodation be finalised by?

Thank you
    - From Freshman L

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessdog12)
    What are the chances of getting a place in Halls at this stage? I'm going to be starting my first year but didn't apply for accommodation as didn't think I'd get a place. I'm quite anxious about the thought of living off campus so any advice would be great.
    Have you applied through UWE welcome yet?

I'm in the same boat, I'm in the (late) application process for accommodation and still waiting to hear back.
    Apply ASAP!!

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else still looking for accommodation?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.