The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Biology OCR leaked???? AS or A2? please say OCR Unifying Concepts so we can resit that!
Reply 41
jag_jatt
hw sad r u

Obviously not as sad as 'u'. At least I can speak English.
Reply 42
ResidentEvil
Biology OCR leaked???? AS or A2? please say OCR Unifying Concepts so we can resit that!

from what i heard it was central concepts
Reply 43
jonas123
Obviously not as sad as 'u'. At least I can speak English.

well i can speak english cuz rite now i am not speakin - i am typin

n its called slang

obviously ur 2 sad so u wudnt knw wat i am 'talkin' abt
Reply 44
jag_jatt
well i can speak english cuz rite now i am not speakin - i am typin

n its called slang

obviously ur 2 sad so u wudnt knw wat i am 'talkin' abt

To be honest I think it's safe to say he knew it was slang. I think he's just fed up of having to read other people's crap because they can't be bothered typing 'know' over 'knw'.

Now that's sad.
Reply 45
That's not slang it's a load of random letters jumbled together in a pathetic attempt to look 'cool' :rolleyes:
Reply 46
me...
it prob will push the boundaries higher... im with edexcel for 2 out of 3 subjects... im rubbish at those 2 subjects as it is... with the higher boundaries, il probz fail them... not go to uni... live in a carboard box... frankly, im screwed. :frown:

same here to be honest... its soo bloody unfair... im not very good in maths and knowing whats been happening no way i get a B :frown: .. same for chemistry and biology... how annoyingggggggg :mad: ..
Reply 47
I revised so hard for P2, and in my practice papers was achieving B and A grades. Not only have I lost out because edexcel asked a ridiculous amount on logs, but also because of cheats. Does no one else think some of the questions on that paper were shockingly hard? I was appalled by that huge logs question and the unanswerable functions mess... Seriously... I do not deserve to do as badly as I am going to...
Reply 48
jonas123
That's not slang it's a load of random letters jumbled together in a pathetic attempt to look 'cool' :rolleyes:

well its hardly random !!

'knw' instead of 'know' (yeh 'knw' hardly resembles ne letters in 'know' and they r also soooo random)

n also u sed dat ppl dat dont speak english r sad ?? interestin

n a pathetic attempt to look 'cool'

who am i tryin 2 impress????
Reply 49
I have nothing against you I just think that typing in your slang doesn't help anyone. It's just annoying trying to translate it and it makes you look like a 'rudeboy' which of course we all know are way too cool :rolleyes:
Reply 50
RobbieC
I revised so hard for P2, and in my practice papers was achieving B and A grades. Not only have I lost out because edexcel asked a ridiculous amount on logs, but also because of cheats. Does no one else think some of the questions on that paper were shockingly hard? I was appalled by that huge logs question and the unanswerable functions mess... Seriously... I do not deserve to do as badly as I am going to...

sorry dude but if you revised hard you wouldve revised logs.

so its just the cheating that messed you up. BUT IM SURE YOU'LL BE FINE :smile:
Reply 51
jonas123
I have nothing against you I just think that typing in your slang doesn't help anyone. It's just annoying trying to translate it and it makes you look like a 'rudeboy' which of course we all know are way too cool :rolleyes:

in none of your statements have you been able to answer my replies

take a hint: stop making ridiculous statements

and oh yeh btw - typing slang doesnt mean your a 'rude' boy
Reply 52
if u did AQA u would have loved it

P2 and P3 were both easy

you should feel cheated because somebody might have an easy paper, do well, and get a higher grade than you, even if you are both the same standard

the system is a joke

Im being cheated out of a grade in computing, due to my teacher marking my coursework so low, when im sure it should be a B at least. (she gave me a U, then changed it to an E i thin)
Reply 53
kikzen
sorry dude but if you revised hard you wouldve revised logs.

so its just the cheating that messed you up. BUT IM SURE YOU'LL BE FINE :smile:

I dont do maths

BUT it isnt fair on robbieC to say that if he had revised hard he would have known logs.

In any subject - majority of ppl always find at least one topic hard and RobbieC was unlucky that it came up a lot in the exam - and on top of that ppl cheated meaning he was at a greater disadvantage - which doesnt help.

Kikzen: do u do p2 maths? did u c the qus the night b4?
Reply 54
friday13th

P2 and P3 were both easy

you should feel cheated because somebody might have an easy paper, do well, and get a higher grade than you, even if you are both the same standard

the system is a joke

Im being cheated out of a grade in computing, due to my teacher marking my coursework so low, when im sure it should be a B at least. (she gave me a U, then changed it to an E i thin)

And that's why there's adjusted UMS marks, so they're all equal.
Reply 55
friday13th

P2 and P3 were both easy

the system is a joke

is there no chance you could get it marked by an external examiner?
Reply 56
RobbieC

im in the same situation... i revised so hard for p2 AND P3 and in my oppinion p2 was the hardest paper we could eva get!! i mean if u compare it with the past papers.. but seriously chemistry was as bad.. unit 4 and 5 were shockingly and suprisingly difficult!!!.. most people ended up crying during the exam!!... M2 was also not a very nice paper :redface: ... !! it just NOT fair!! and i was actually predicted an A for chemsitry and B for maths!!! how exactly am i going to achieve these?? :frown: .. my only hope was grade boundries but with all thats going on i dont think i've gota chance :frown:
Reply 57
i do ocr biology
central concepts wasnt as bad as people are making out although unifying concepts was extremely difficult. the worse one was the unit growth development and reproduction...i jus didnt have a cloo about what was goin on...apparently gdr was leaked too. i do maths edexcel, p3 wasnt as bad as people made it out to be but i was very sick during p2 and couldnt answer half the questions correctly. my doctors note is going to be sent off to the boards. does anyone know how many extra marks they might give me if any at all-would they consider my predicted grade, right now im desperate for every point i can get or i wont get AAB which is what i need :mad:
Reply 58
ushie
i do ocr biology
central concepts wasnt as bad as people are making out although unifying concepts was extremely difficult. the worse one was the unit growth development and reproduction...i jus didnt have a cloo about what was goin on...apparently gdr was leaked too. i do maths edexcel, p3 wasnt as bad as people made it out to be but i was very sick during p2 and couldnt answer half the questions correctly. my doctors note is going to be sent off to the boards. does anyone know how many extra marks they might give me if any at all-would they consider my predicted grade, right now im desperate for every point i can get or i wont get AAB which is what i need :mad:

I was ill during my AS levels with crohns. If I was you i would also send the doc note your firm and insurance unis. I didnt send my doc note to the examiners last yr. But do make sure you get the note to your unis admissions asap.

btw i too found biology ocr very challenging.

Latest

Trending

Trending