username2154725
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I am literally swimming in stress, i have all my coursework due soon and i have my geography coursework due and i haven't finished my ending.

I'm so stressed plus i have an english presentation due and my group aren't helping me that much , i have my final design and production plan due for graphics.

plus exams are soon i need a good way to stay motivated to study and revise because i get easily distracted and day dream which eventually leads tome losing interest.

ps. music doesn't help it makes me day dream even more i need an alternative

help me!!!!!!!
Bittah Demon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Pick off the easiest bits of coursework to finish.

If you have 10 pieces of coursework, and pick off the 8 smallest, although you still have the majority of the work to do, you'll feel better every time you tick off a task. Realistically, you don't have time to reward yourself now, but when you're done for the day/week, treat yourself then, chill out with some music then.
Get the coursework out the way ASAP, then you won't be as stressed for the revision. It's hard to revise for things when you have outstanding work.
username2154725
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Donkey******)
Pick off the easiest bits of coursework to finish.

If you have 10 pieces of coursework, and pick off the 8 smallest, although you still have the majority of the work to do, you'll feel better every time you tick off a task. Realistically, you don't have time to reward yourself now, but when you're done for the day/week, treat yourself then, chill out with some music then.
Get the coursework out the way ASAP, then you won't be as stressed for the revision. It's hard to revise for things when you have outstanding work.
Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (62)
29.38%
No (149)
70.62%

Watched Threads