Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, so i got accepted on a UC offer for Law at De Montfort University in Leicester, Was wondering if anybody else got accepted, or is going there Thanks...

ReputationRep:
    I also got an UC for Law too.. I think I'll be going there. Been a few places and DMU had a real good vibe about it. Seems like somewhere I could really like.

ReputationRep:
    Awesome... I'm so chuffed ive found somebody going to DMU for law on here, If you give me your name i could add you on FB

ReputationRep:
    Did you not go to the open day on Saturday? It's a really nice place. Somewhere I can definitely see myself. Not made my mind up yet though, nothing is concrete.. Aymon Merhabene on Facebook 👍

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  3. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.