Turn on thread page Beta

can you appreciate the little things in the relationship? watch

ReputationRep:
    will you ever think of he is boring or he is not suitable for you cos he is not good enough ?
    i do consider to break up with my boyfriend cos he is not gentlemen in some moments and you know i wont talk about it to him directly. but it will just make me keep distance with him after that
    i have read a facebook page "all little things", which reminds me there are little things between us so genuine and pleasant
    i just want to share this mind set that to appreciate little moments he did for me or effort he is trying to

ReputationRep:
    Hi Joanna327,

duly noted.

:vroam:

ReputationRep:
    Woman, if a guy gets you chocolate without asking for sex and sits through eye bleeding rom coms without complaining, he's a keeper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joanna327)
    will you ever think of he is boring or he is not suitable for you cos he is not good enough ?
    i do consider to break up with my boyfriend cos he is not gentlemen in some moments and you know i wont talk about it to him directly. but it will just make me keep distance with him after that
    i have read a facebook page "all little things", which reminds me there are little things between us so genuine and pleasant
    i just want to share this mind set that to appreciate little moments he did for me or effort he is trying to
    No I don't see him as not "good enough" if I saw him that way he wouldn't be my boyfriend.

In what ways is he not enough of a gentleman for you? What does that even mean?

If you won't talk to him directly about it you are probably not mature enough to be in a relationship at all. Relationships need open and honest communications or they will fail.

Facebook is a terrible place to look for relationship advice or norms.

Yes you should appreciate the little things and moments.

ReputationRep:
    Like your boyfriend's penis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joanna327)
    I do consider to break up with my boyfriend cos he is not gentlemen in some moments and you know i wont talk about it to him directly. But it will just make me keep distance with him after that
    lol can you appreciate the little things in a relationship? Yes the d

ReputationRep:
    Don't expect him to act like a gentlemen if you're not prepared to act like a lady.
    It works both ways.

ReputationRep:
    well i am not complaining about my boyfriend so far
    jus the way i reflected that we should appreciate little things and try not to focus their weakness only

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.