The Student Room Group

Would you ever get back with an ex who cheated?

Scroll to see replies

No. No, never.

I know, I would never do that and so I don't deserve to get cheated on either. Getting back with a someone who cheated on me would mean I don't know my worth, and I value myself, so that's a straight NO.
I could never do it. I would never be able to trust them again. I find it hard to trust people as it is, let alone when theyve cheated on me.
I dont see it as a forgivable act either. I wpuld rather her be straight to me that she likes someone else rather than actually cheat on me. It would make me feel like im not good enough and that she has to get pleasure from some othet guy.
No, as it shows his character
Depends. If it was a one-off mistake (and it was obvious that it had been a mistake, a lapse of presence of mind) then yes. If it turned out to be long-term or repeated behaviour, definitely not.
Reply 44
Original post by Anonymous
Can it ever be justified?

I suppose you're looking for a rationalisation as to why you should hook up with someone who cheated on you (or you are doing so on behalf of a friend). I'd say drop them like Skrillex drops the bass. They won't change.
absolutely not, you will look like a dumb person if you will accept again, however theirs a disclaimer but most likely not
Never ever. More change of having a sh*t in the queen's handbag.

Quick Reply