Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Would you ever get back with an ex who cheated? watch

ReputationRep:
    No. No, never.

I know, I would never do that and so I don't deserve to get cheated on either. Getting back with a someone who cheated on me would mean I don't know my worth, and I value myself, so that's a straight NO.

ReputationRep:
    I could never do it. I would never be able to trust them again. I find it hard to trust people as it is, let alone when theyve cheated on me.
    I dont see it as a forgivable act either. I wpuld rather her be straight to me that she likes someone else rather than actually cheat on me. It would make me feel like im not good enough and that she has to get pleasure from some othet guy.

No, as it shows his character

Depends. If it was a one-off mistake (and it was obvious that it had been a mistake, a lapse of presence of mind) then yes. If it turned out to be long-term or repeated behaviour, definitely not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Can it ever be justified?
    I suppose you're looking for a rationalisation as to why you should hook up with someone who cheated on you (or you are doing so on behalf of a friend). I'd say drop them like Skrillex drops the bass. They won't change.

ReputationRep:
    absolutely not, you will look like a dumb person if you will accept again, however theirs a disclaimer but most likely not

Never ever. More change of having a sh*t in the queen's handbag.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.