The Student Room Group

if you had famous parents would you rather...

Poll

if your parents were famous which reason would you want it to be for?

so today we were just talking about how kids like the Beckhams are just born lucky and how its really unfair that everyhting will be so easy for them since their lives will be practically planned for them, likewise kids with academic/business or political background family or whatever will also likely follow their parents in a whole different way - I mean they'll both be famous and rich but theres so many differences, for instance, both will get attention from the media be it good or bad but it'll affect them so differently.

so what would you prefer??

here are the cons:

politics - everyone can be rude about them and nobody really cares

business - other companies will constantly try to up them or if they get caught dodgy dealings then its well embarrassing

Arts, Film etc. - people will forever judge you on your whole lifestyle and literally EVERYTHING
Original post by SeanFM
I'm confused at what the two options are :s-smilie:

I've added a poll f that helps?
Reply 2
I guess the media attention is actually, I mean yes Brooklyn is already a photographer at age 17 for some top designer company, but one step wrong and he's in for it...
Reply 3
I guess I'd rather my parents were rich through business rather than being famous for something because I wouldn't want everyone knowing all our business or taking pictures of us or something.
Reply 4
Original post by cookiemunch
so today we were just talking about how kids like the Beckhams are just born lucky and how its really unfair that everyhting will be so easy for them

So basically you're having a moan and are jealous?
Original post by Drewski
So basically you're having a moan and are jealous?

obviously isn't that what friends do when you get sh*t load of work and revision over the holidays...
Reply 6
Money. Who cares about the prestige of my family? Unless it gets me influence or favours.

Quick Reply