Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do northern irish guys think of black girls? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering, im moving there with a rich bf, and he says im sexy but i doubt it sometimes. Im a Belgian from Brussels living in Canada.

Im a mutt, mom is Blasian, dad was Mixed Race, half African but looked way black! Pics r me...
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg FullSizeRender-9.jpg (434.7 KB)
  2. File Type: jpg FullSizeRender-5.jpg (485.3 KB)
  3. File Type: jpg FullSizeRender-6.jpg (445.6 KB)

ReputationRep:
    Depends where you go and who you ask.

ReputationRep:
    This thread......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenofwands_)
    Just wondering, im moving there with a rich bf, and he says im sexy but i doubt it sometimes. Im a Belgian from Brussels living in Canada.

Im a mutt, mom is Blasian, dad was Mixed Race, half African but looked way black! Pics r me...
    If you're mixed why do you say you're black

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinasaurus)
    If you're mixed why do you say you're black
    Growing up in both Canada and USA, if you look black, your considered black...

ReputationRep:
    I absolutely despise this train of thought, your pictures don't actually work but I would assume you don't 'look black'. I mean you might have dark skin and black features, but most mixed people have other features which if people used their brains would be pretty easy to notice.

ReputationRep:
    If you have a boyfriend, why do you care about the opinions of other guys?

Northern Ireland is probably a shithole of racism and other BS

ReputationRep:
    I absolutely despise this train of thought, your pictures don't actually work but I would assume you don't 'look black'. I mean you might have dark skin and black features, but most mixed people have other features which if people used their brains would be pretty easy to notice.
    Well im mostly black for that part, my moms only between quarter and an eighth Chinese.
    Attachments Pending Approval
  4. File Type: jpg FullSizeRender-6.jpg (445.6 KB)

ReputationRep:
    Well im mostly black for that part, my moms only between quarter and an eighth Chinese.
    But you said your dad was also mixed race?

ReputationRep:
    stop with the photos, they are not working. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feel Tha Bern)
    If you have a boyfriend, why do you care about the opinions of other guys?

Northern Ireland is probably a shithole of racism and other BS
    Idk he might not mean what he says, i mean any guy can say those things to girls

ReputationRep:
    Idk he might not mean what he says, i mean any guy can say those things to girls
    Such a bizarre thread, I'm calling troll.

ReputationRep:
    But you said your dad was also mixed race?
    Yea he is too but he too was considered black, just with light skin black hair black features .

Sorry guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feel Tha Bern)
    Such a bizarre thread, I'm calling troll.
    Im not a troll im actually a real woman, idk ive been burned alot so i got trust issues.

ReputationRep:
    Please, stop.

ReputationRep:
    Im not a troll im actually a real woman, idk ive been burned alot so i got trust issues.
    This thread is obviously made up by a virgin neckbeard male who wants to create misogynistic hatred.

If you don't trust him, why are you moving away with him?

ReputationRep:
    troll or not

if you your mixed raced you are not black,

ReputationRep:

Is this really important information?

ReputationRep:
    If your mum has chinese in her and you are of mixed race , you definitely are not black.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.