Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maddymersh)
    Hiya! I've got a conditional offer for Events Management and also applied for Daniel Defoe!
    I've got exactly the same with you guys!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm in a general Greenwich chat on Facebook if you want to join? just add me on Facebook and ill add you to the group! x

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm doing adult nursing in greenwhich in September can't wait will be living in avery hill campus. I'm moving over from Ireland and hoping to make friends over there . Just hoping the nightlife and people are nice there

ReputationRep:
    I'm in a general Greenwich chat on Facebook if you want to join? just add me on Facebook and ill add you to the group! x
    Could you add me to the group chat ? if you don't mind in starting greenwhich in September too what's your name on Facebook though ? X

ReputationRep:
    Hello!! I'm also going to greenwich university this september. If I get the grades I will be studying architecture and I've also registered already in Scape Living. Anyone living there?

ReputationRep:
    Could you add me to the group chat too please??

ReputationRep:
    hellooo...I've also like to join on facebook group chat...add me please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nubian_shawty)
    I've been going through lots of forums and most of them aren't really recent so I just wanted to know if anyone is going to Greenwich in 2016 or if anyone is already going to Greenwich and wants to give a helping hand to the freshers (like me).

Thanks x
    Ive got a place at Greenwich studying media and communications and I'll be starting in 2016! I've had the same problem as you with finding any recent information on freshers! I've applied to live at cutty sark halls

ReputationRep:
    I'm going this year too, to study criminology i was going to commute but now i wish i had applied for halls seeing everyone elses messages aha! x
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Beckssmithxxx)
    I'm going this year too, to study criminology i was going to commute but now i wish i had applied for halls seeing everyone elses messages aha! x
    Hello Beck,

We look forward to seeing you soon. It is not too late to apply for our halls! You can apply for them through your applicants portal.

I hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    hey...i have applied for mba at maritime campus and havent applied for any accommodation add me please to group i am searching for flatmates to share with at daniel defoe or any other accommodation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anishkarve)
    hey...i have applied for mba at maritime campus and havent applied for any accommodation add me please to group i am searching for flatmates to share with at daniel defoe or any other accommodation
    Add me too please ))

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivelinakatreva)
    Add me too please ))
    give me your name ...so i can add u on fb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anishkarve)
    give me your name ...so i can add u on fb
    Sorry I thought I wrote it
    Ivelina Katreva

ReputationRep:
    I'm in a general Greenwich chat on Facebook if you want to join? just add me on Facebook and ill addy you to the group! x
    Please can you add me my Facebook name is "Abi Saunders"

ReputationRep:
    Ah, can I join?! My name is Scarlett Chorley!

ReputationRep:
    hey guys, hope you all got onto the courses you wanted, I'm starting ba criminology this year... see you guys at freshers!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 19, 2016

University open days

1. University of Greenwich
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
  2. University of Greenwich
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 24 Nov '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.