The Student Room Group

Girls, is there anything guys do that annoy you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rajneetk
I'M PLANNING A BLOODY ESSAY AND HAVE TO WRITE IT...I HAVE 3. Oh and they're hard.
Essays are longer.

About questions are harder...don't make me slap you with a fish. I have to extend my answers and PEEL them plus include A01 and A03

I'll throw your homework in the bin. :colonhash:

I'm really angry with you.
Seriously I am.

3 essays is a lot, I'm basically doing an exam paper on one particularly challenging topic in A2 chemistry!

Okay okay, your's is harder...

Have some dahi and everything will be ok!
Reply 81
Original post by TheALevelStudent
3 essays is a lot, I'm basically doing an exam paper on one particularly challenging topic in A2 chemistry!

Magic solution to everything innit :lol:
Original post by TheALevelStudent

Ok sorry for disturbing you! Just do your work. I don't know why I get moody sometimes. Yours is important. I won't disturb you. You need to get A* + and make me proud. :smile: Just work lol.

Lmao.
Being mean to the girl they like -_-
Original post by nucdev
Magic solution to everything innit :lol:

Yeahhh aha, of course it is!

Ok sorry for disturbing you! Just do your work. I don't know why I get moody sometimes. Yours is important. I won't disturb you. You need to get A* + and make me proud. :smile: Just work lol.

Lmao.

Work - Rihanna ft. Drake
I don't like him. He's a rude peasant, after what he's said. :angry:

Can't fool us :naughty:

Go to 2:31 if you want to know what I mean :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaDaoNnOQaM
when they give you mixed signals
Reply 87
Original post by Indeterminate
Can't fool us :naughty:

Go to 2:31 if you want to know what I mean :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaDaoNnOQaM

Bahahahaha!! :toofunny:

The sheer cheek of you using your bade bhaiyya's references :lol:
But that Dadaji's absolutely right :laugh:
The overwhelming vibe I get from this post, itself, is that blokes can't do anything unless it annoys girls. Takes too long to answer, takes too long to get ready, looks rushed, stares and doesn't talk, talks to you, etc. Essentially, we can't not annoy you.
Original post by Andy98
I don't know anyone like that...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol Andy
Reply 90
Original post by xobeauty
Lol Andy

What?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probably because you're not even of drinking age
Reply 92
Probably because you're not even of drinking age

HAHAHA. You think that stops us? Plus I'm only about 2 months under the legal age

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by queen-bee
Taking long to get ready :mmm:

:rofl:
The irony is strong with that one woman!!!
Original post by Andy98
HAHAHA. You think that stops us? Plus I'm only about 2 months under the legal age

Posted from TSR Mobile

Then it just must be the guys im around. :u: Of course.
Then it just must be the guys im around. :u: Of course.

Are you asian?
Swear In every other sentance/normal conversation. Its just unmanly and something that teenagers do. Now and again is fine
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm a guy, but one thing that annoys me about other guys, when there are girls around, is when they are obviously trying to attention-seek or impress.

You see it in the pub, or even in chatting in an office, guys will be different when its just guys, they are normal. When a girl is around that they like, they start getting noisier and trying to be "funny" and its all about trying to get the girl to notice them and they generally come across as a bit immature. Sometimes as well they try to make sexual-themed humour too. It's quite obvious sometimes and always a bit cringey.
Original post by MagicNMedicine
I'm a guy, but one thing that annoys me about other guys, when there are girls around, is when they are obviously trying to attention-seek or impress.

You see it in the pub, or even in chatting in an office, guys will be different when its just guys, they are normal. When a girl is around that they like, they start getting noisier and trying to be "funny" and its all about trying to get the girl to notice them and they generally come across as a bit immature. Sometimes as well they try to make sexual-themed humour too. It's quite obvious sometimes and always a bit cringey.

Impress. Yes.. Who doesn't like to be impressive.

Posted from TSR Mobile
when they don't share food, especially massive pizzas

Quick Reply

Latest