The Student Room Group

Girls, is there anything guys do that annoy you?

Scroll to see replies

When they act differently with you around their friends, literally why?

When they only talk to you when it suits them, links to the first one but I don't understand

:s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie:
When they breathe.
Original post by keturah
When they breathe.

:rofl: Pretty much this

and exist ofc :smile:
Original post by drowzee
:rofl: Pretty much this

and exist ofc :smile:

Lmaooooo someone call Illiberal (or whatever username he's going by these days) :laugh:
Original post by nucdev
Lmaooooo someone call Illiberal (or whatever username he's going by these days) :laugh:

I know he's here somewhere, but idk his new username.:ninja:
when some guys talk down on me simply because I am a girl. why does my gender mean i can't like a video game or be knowledgeable about science? smh
Original post by ivy.98
when some guys talk down on me simply because I am a girl. why does my gender mean i can't like a video game or be knowledgeable about science? smh

I have to admit sometimes a girl liking a game can surprise me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
I have to admit sometimes a girl liking a game can surprise me

Posted from TSR Mobile

tbh i cant blame them when they do that

on the outside I'm like the girliest girl you'll ever meet but then on the inside I'm a complete tomboy :redface: sometimes they think I'm just making stuff up lol bc they won't believe me
Original post by Kreme De Kreme
Are we talking about a 4 year old here, not an adult?

Nah, almost-adults who should have known better.:rolleyes:
When they smoke... Regardless of a real fag or an e-cig I don't like it because I have asthma. Why do they feel the need to ruin their good lungs??
when they send dick pics unexpectedly like why? I didn't ask to see that.
also when they complain about girls who wear to much makeup, do your own makeup if your that bothered.:s-smilie:
when guys take forever to reply:colonhash:
When they assume we are mad because we are on our periods.:camp:
When they assume we are mad because we are on our periods.:camp:

Aren't you a guy? :curious: But I agree, it ****s me off. :mad:
Original post by drowzee
Aren't you a guy? :curious: But I agree, it ****s me off. :mad:

Well yeah, but from my experience females get a lot more frustrated when on their periods.
Well yeah, but from my experience females get a lot more frustrated when on their periods.

Well that's true, but if we are, that doesn't mean we're menstruating. :colonhash: It's just frustrating because guys trivialise how we feel by saying that, as if we don't have legitimate reasons to be annoyed, angy, sad etc.
Admittedly, as a male I have done this. He is thinking "Wow, I never looked at her this way, maybe I should find out more...". He is just testing the waters, try to impress him! I'm with my girlfriend now and we were in that situation a year ago.
Original post by drowzee
Well that's true, but if we are, that doesn't mean we're menstruating. :colonhash: It's just frustrating because guys trivialise how we feel by saying that, as if we don't have legitimate reasons to be annoyed, angy, sad etc.

No, a girl told me she was on her period that day, and I could see she was far more agitated about minor incidents compared to when she wasn't menstruating. She even denied that her period had anything to do with her temper tantrum, and blamed it on her stomach-ache.:colonhash:

Typical.:rolleyes:
Original post by Ablicious
C*m quick.

Do you have a lot of experience in that sector

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending