Turn on thread page Beta

Girls, is there anything guys do that annoy you? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    When they act differently with you around their friends, literally why?

When they only talk to you when it suits them, links to the first one but I don't understand

ReputationRep:
    When they breathe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keturah)
    When they breathe.
    :rofl: Pretty much this

and exist ofc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)
    :rofl: Pretty much this

and exist ofc
    Lmaooooo someone call Illiberal (or whatever username he's going by these days) :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nucdev)
    Lmaooooo someone call Illiberal (or whatever username he's going by these days) :laugh:
    I know he's here somewhere, but idk his new username.:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    when some guys talk down on me simply because I am a girl. why does my gender mean i can't like a video game or be knowledgeable about science? smh
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    when some guys talk down on me simply because I am a girl. why does my gender mean i can't like a video game or be knowledgeable about science? smh
    I have to admit sometimes a girl liking a game can surprise me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    I have to admit sometimes a girl liking a game can surprise me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    tbh i cant blame them when they do that

on the outside I'm like the girliest girl you'll ever meet but then on the inside I'm a complete tomboy sometimes they think I'm just making stuff up lol bc they won't believe me

(Original post by Kreme De Kreme)
    Are we talking about a 4 year old here, not an adult?
    Nah, almost-adults who should have known better.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    When they smoke... Regardless of a real fag or an e-cig I don't like it because I have asthma. Why do they feel the need to ruin their good lungs??

ReputationRep:
    when they send **** pics unexpectedly like why? I didn't ask to see that.

ReputationRep:
    also when they complain about girls who wear to much makeup, do your own makeup if your that bothered.

ReputationRep:
    when guys take forever to reply

ReputationRep:
    When they assume we are mad because we are on our periods.:camp:

ReputationRep:
    When they assume we are mad because we are on our periods.:camp:
    Aren't you a guy? :curious: But I agree, it ****s me off. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Aren't you a guy? :curious: But I agree, it ****s me off. :mad:
    Well yeah, but from my experience females get a lot more frustrated when on their periods.

ReputationRep:
    Well yeah, but from my experience females get a lot more frustrated when on their periods.
    Well that's true, but if we are, that doesn't mean we're menstruating. It's just frustrating because guys trivialise how we feel by saying that, as if we don't have legitimate reasons to be annoyed, angy, sad etc.

(Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Edit: Then when you ask them out and they say no they start talking to you more thus confusing the heck out of you
    Admittedly, as a male I have done this. He is thinking "Wow, I never looked at her this way, maybe I should find out more...". He is just testing the waters, try to impress him! I'm with my girlfriend now and we were in that situation a year ago.

ReputationRep:
    Well that's true, but if we are, that doesn't mean we're menstruating. It's just frustrating because guys trivialise how we feel by saying that, as if we don't have legitimate reasons to be annoyed, angy, sad etc.
    No, a girl told me she was on her period that day, and I could see she was far more agitated about minor incidents compared to when she wasn't menstruating. She even denied that her period had anything to do with her temper tantrum, and blamed it on her stomach-ache.

Typical.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ablicious)
    C*m quick.
    Do you have a lot of experience in that sector

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2016
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.